work out suggestions please

Options
candykay0605
candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
edited September 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi, everyone

I just finished a 90 day challenge for myself of the 30 day shred. I am currently just alternating different videos but would like to start a new program. What are your suggestions? Working out at home is far easier for me to commit to , being a mom, traveling nurse working 12 hours lots of days, so I tend to stick to videos. I would like something that does include more than just cardio. Thank you all for the suggestions.

Replies

• Kidostud
    Kidostud Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Try any other DVD's from Jillian Michaels. My favourites are Killer Buns and Thighs as well as Killer Abs. Both are 30minute workouts and have 3 different levels, so you can progress or alternate. I also like Ban Fat, Boost Metabolism. You can do all 7 circuits or choose circuirts to make a shorter workout. Same goes for No More Trouble Zones, which incorporates weights and work different muscle groups in separate circuits. I also recently discovered Yoga Inferno and love it. It incorporates yoga with cardio intervals. I do that one on days that Ifeel I need to stretch my muscles, but still get a good workout.
  • candykay0605
    Options
    I do have a lot of Jillian workout videos love her!!! Right now doing her 7 day shred! Yoga inferno sounds fun
  • candykay0605
    Options
    Anymore?
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,210 Member
    Options
    Fitnessblender
  • candykay0605
    Options
    What's that
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,210 Member
    Options
    It's a website. See if you like it.
  • candykay0605
    Options
    Oh ok thanks I'll check it out
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Check out youtube, there's plenty of free workout videos there like fitness blender, blogilates, millionaire hoy.
  • niniundlapin
    niniundlapin Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Also check out Les Mills & BeachBody websites. There are tons of 30 min/day workout plans! (not free tho... LM do offers free trial period for their On Demand program. You can cancel it any time during the trial if you don't like it)