Hi everyone!

Options
I've been a member of myfitnesspal.com for a few weeks and did well for the first few days but have since fallen of the fitness wagon, so to speak. I needed some motivation and after reading some of your stories, I feel like I can do this weight loss thing...lol! I have a habit of making things harder than they have to be. Anyway, my name is Jennifer and I'm a mom of two great kids. I live near Atlanta, GA and boy is it hot right now! Perfect time to get into shape so I can put on a bathing suit and swim with my kids at the pool, instead of hiding in my clothes, sitting out of the pool. Wish me luck! :)

Replies

• PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Good luck Jennifer
    You can do it!
    Jules x
  • Edm21345
    Edm21345 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi my name is Esther. I just joined today. I really hope this works :
  • Terri_74
    Terri_74 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!! You can do it!!
    Teresa :-) x
  • LilChickPea
    LilChickPea Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi Jennifer! No need to hide in your clothes and sit on the sidelines! I weigh 300lbs and bought a really cute bathing suit from Target that does a good job at hiding those problem zones. Getting in the pool and playing with the kids is great exercise!

You definitely can do this... we are all here to help you! Good Luck!
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi Jennifer

Well done for being part of MFP but don't worry about a blip. We all get them and we get back up again!!!!

Stay focused and get plenty of friends on MFP

Good luck

Di
  • srogers918
    srogers918 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Jen. I am just getting started as well. Just stay true to who you are and everything else will fall into place. I dont really Diet just do things in moderation. so far I have not went over my calorie count, now if I can just get into to this exercise thing I think I will be alright. LOL
  • jenlikesfood
    Options
    Thanks for responding, I feel welcomed and definitely more motivated than I was before!
  • projectalli
    Options
    Good luck Jennifer xx
  • tiffbarnett
    Options
    You can do it. Think of it as a reward to yourself that you are long overdue. I find that reading the website and having friends on here keeps me motivated daily. Add me as a friend and I will keep the encouragement going! Good luck!:flowerforyou:

7814584.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • gweccles
    gweccles Posts: 7
    Options
    Focus on the long term goal of getting healthy!
    You can do it!!