Need Some Inspiration? Operation Inspiration! (Pic Heavy)

Options

Replies

• queen_bea
    queen_bea Posts: 118
    Options
    Bump bump BUMP!!!! Cant see the full pics on my phone. Soo good but :) thankyou <3
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Does any one know how to add these to your signature? is it possible to? HELP :)
    Try clicking quote to a particular favorite (to the posters photo/inspirational message) and then copy that code (the img code, the whole thing) into your signature box.

You'll find that at the top of this page, see where it says.. Home, Recent Posts, Signature, Search? That's what you click on and then you should be good to go. :flowerforyou:

It's early hope I made the instructions clear, feel free to ask again if I missed anything, there's always someone willing to help out on MFP.:wink:
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    wow these are great! i love the jillian michaels one - 'unless you puke, faint or die, keep going'

Katie
    xxx
  • Melinda1987
    Melinda1987 Posts: 130
    Options
    LOVE THIS!! The one about lapping people on the couch is especially poignant to me because I've been walking too fast & hurting a lot (which makes me want to not do it). Everyone's been saying "walk slower - and longer". I'm going to start that today. :happy:
  • Monica_in_MO
    Monica_in_MO Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Bump!! These are so great.
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Love these!
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I read all of these this morning which really inspired me! As I was working out a song came on the iphone that I love. As I was listening to the lyrics it occured to me that they were very inspirational and were fitting.

The song is called Accidents Can Happen. For all you lovers of 80's hair bands, it's the lyrics of Nikki Sixx, bassist for Motely Crue. He now has another band called Sixx A.M. and this is from them. He wrote these songs after his constant battle with drugs, especially heroin. The words can apply to anyone trying to change bad behaviour, whether drugs, drinking, or overeating. This is just the chorus...

You know that accidents can happen
    And it's okay,
    We all fall off the wagon sometimes
    It's not your whole life
    It's only one day
    You haven't thrown everything away.

So don't give up
    It takes a while.
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I read all of these this morning which really inspired me! As I was working out a song came on the iphone that I love. As I was listening to the lyrics it occured to me that they were very inspirational and were fitting.

The song is called Accidents Can Happen. For all you lovers of 80's hair bands, it's the lyrics of Nikki Sixx, bassist for Motely Crue. He now has another band called Sixx A.M. and this is from them. He wrote these songs after his constant battle with drugs, especially heroin. The words can apply to anyone trying to change bad behaviour, whether drugs, drinking, or overeating. This is just the chorus...

You know that accidents can happen
    And it's okay,
    We all fall off the wagon sometimes
    It's not your whole life
    It's only one day
    You haven't thrown everything away.

So don't give up
    It takes a while.
    I really REALLY love this!!! :love: Thanks for taking time to write this out! :flowerforyou: I saw him on an interview more recently and wow, what a cool dude! Some great lyrics up above for anything we're going through in life! :drinker:

:heart:
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I live by my signature...
  • Melinda1987
    Melinda1987 Posts: 130
    Options
    I love these pics so much I downloaded all my faves and made them my screensaver, my desktop background, my picture on facebook, AND my picture on here!! I'm feeling INSPIRED! :D
  • dd122436
    dd122436 Posts: 39
    Options
    Bump
  • Fleur933
    Fleur933 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Just printed one of these for every mirror in my house :) Thanks for the inspiration!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    These are awesome. I stole a few so that I can look at them when I need to. I like the "one year from now" one, as well as "do epic *kitten*" hahahaha. Also, I have the "Exercise- some motivation required" shirt, haha. I love wearing it to the gym. I've gotten a couple compliments on it while at the gym. I also really like the "GO WORK OUT" one with all the excuses in the background. My goal is to hit the gym every day this month that it's open (every weekday, closed on weekends- university gym) and I made myself go the last 3 times by refusing to let myself make excuses. Getting TO the gym is most of the battle. Once I'm there. working out is easy.
  • OliveLucas
    OliveLucas Posts: 84
    Options
    great threat, great inspiration!.... bump bump bump :happy:
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • knapowell
    knapowell Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thanks for sharing.
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    :)
  • traceywaugh
    traceywaugh Posts: 144
    Options
    they are all fab glad you guys have put them on great inspiration
  • oBirdieo
    oBirdieo Posts: 148
    Options
    Thanks for all of these. I needed a kick in the butt today!
  • SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!