Need positive friends!

Options
korifrancis
korifrancis Posts: 17 Member
edited September 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Searching for friends to fill my news feed with their positivity, progress and awesomeness! I deleted Facebook and this is now my main site for social media. If you're looking for support or encouragement, I'm your lady!
So let's be friends!

About me: 28 year old stay at home mom of 12 month old girl. Started this journey at 190lbs, currently down to 154lbs
That weightloss came from going to vegetarian lifestyle and taking walks from time to time I suppose taking care of baby and chasing her everywhere helps too. I recently started kettlebell and hiphop step classes and I am looking forward to the becoming the healthiest me I can be!
I aspire to become a fitness instructor and nutritionist

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the forums ....You are welcome to add me ..I enjoy being a cheerleader to anyone on this journey ...Wishing you much success :)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :]
    A massive congratulations on your incredible loss so far, you really are doing fantastically and you will have no problem reaching your goals, I can see that. I really admire you for the fact that you are a busy mum yet still find time for fitness and health - Truly inspiring. Keep up the amazing work!
  • korifrancis
    Options
    Thank you both so much!
  • korifrancis
    Options
    Do either of you know why it won't show my weightloss on my profile it still says list 0lbs but my feed say lost 12lbs since last weigh in