My very first NSV

Options
I have a pair of jeans that I turned into capris (and a pair of khaki's...that's it for pants. lol). They are usually very tight on me.
Now....they are literally falling off me. I can't go up and down the stairs without holding them up! That feels truly awesome!

Replies

• Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congratulations to a great beginning :flowerforyou:
  • alison2429
    alison2429 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    and so it should - you've worked hard for that feeling - right?
    Congrats on all your hard work - keep it up.

Alison

x
  • meshellw
    meshellw Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    It feels so good to put something on that was tight or too small before.. great job.. keep going..
  • Cam_
    Cam_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You'll be using belts a lot! I have one with holes all the way around so that comes in handy as the waist shrinks.
    :glasses:
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Don't get too close to any of your current wardrobe. Soon it'll all be ready for the charity box.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You might have to do some shopping. :)
  • andyj1984
    andyj1984 Posts: 76
    Options
    Congratulation! Unfortunately weight loss does mean you eventually need a whole new wardrobe! Better get saving now ;)
  • jknapp54
    jknapp54 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats! My pants started feeling loose in March of this year! I haven't gone to a smaller size, yet, because most of them still feel ok in the thighs. :( But the pants are now starting to feel looser in the thighs so maybe by this fall I can start wearing my smaller pants. :)
  • triciaw1975
    Options
    So excited for you! That is an awesome feeling! Good job, girl! :flowerforyou:
  • CallieCrocker
    Options
    Yayyy!!! A huge CONGRATULATIONS to you! Doesn't it feel great?! Keep up the good work...and enjoy a little shopping :) you've earned it!
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Woo hooo!! Awesome!
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    That's such a GREAT feeling!!!!!!! I'm saving $ for a nice wardrobe when I hit my goal weight- but for now, as I slip into a smaller size, I'm hitting the thrift stores/garage sales- cuz I'm NOT expecting to be in them for long.

Keep up the hard work- and we're all here rooting for you!!!!!!!!
  • 3timesblessed
    Options
    I'm a newbie...what is NSV?
  • sherendipity
    Options
    Congratulations!!
    I can't wait until I see results in the clothes that I wear. The pounds on the scale don't mean half as much to me as the inches that I lose.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie...what is NSV?

my best guess would be ' non scale victory' ?

congrats on doing this, it's a FANTASTIC feeling when you can fit into older clothes. the scales dont tell the whgole story and the results of hard work and determination go beyond numbers from a weighing machine! you should feel very pleased and proud of this!
  • KSfitgal
    KSfitgal Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! I have a pair of jeans that are a size smaller waiting for me. Fits in the hips, waist and butt great, but still tight in the legs.
  • MummyDB
    MummyDB Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! This has motivated me to come up with a NSV. I can think of a pair of capri's I would really like to be in for this summer. I'll post once I get there.
  • Tjarvi
    Tjarvi Posts: 53
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!