Gaining wieght in stomach plz help

Options
So my stomach and chest looks bigger.. im so worried :(

Replies

• barryplumber
    barryplumber Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    If that's so then maybe you should get checked to see if your eating for two. As it is right now your are not eating enough for one. Your under 1000 calories most days.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Impossible to gain weight if you are under eating.
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Stomach and chest? Are you pregnant? Take a test, see a Dr.

If your diary is accurate, you are not meeting your daily intake and not meeting your macros. Where is the protein? Where are the vegetables?? You seem to eat mostly crackers, bran flakes, peanut butter and milk.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    You're imagining it.

You are massively undereating, and you look very thin.

You're only 18, if your profile is true. Talk to your mum or dad about your diet and your worries, or a trusted teacher, adult, or preferably a doctor.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Pregnant?
    Eating more than you think?
    Late puberty?
    Something medical going on?
  • Tahlia68
    Tahlia68 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    How can your stomach and chest get bigger when your intake is under 1000 calories? Are you sure your not pregnant? You definitely don't need to loose weight either. Your very thin already. Maybe talk to your DR.
  • carlyann110
    carlyann110 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well i wrote this a while ago about a month.. thx guys sorry for the longest reply in history , I think im eating better now im up to 1,100 calories a day on average .
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Well i wrote this a while ago about a month.. thx guys sorry for the longest reply in history , I think im eating better now im up to 1,100 calories a day on average .

Make that 1200 minimum.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options

Make that 1200 minimum.

Agreed :]
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I would agree with the advice of the previous responses.

But about adding size in the chest--I was a late bloomer (and naturally very slim). I did not get bigger than an "A" cup until well into my 30's, so it is not unusual for that to change at your age. Now, I seem to actually gain in the chest more than other places (except tummy of course). So your fat accumulation patterns do change as you get older. I guess there are worse places. . . . .
  • HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 725 Member
    Options

No you aren't had a look through your diary for September and there are a lot of days are still in the 800's.

Please stop undereating.

It may well be that your body is changing and developing as you continue to mature....it's natural and nothing to be concerned about.

You sound as though you have a skewed body image. Maybe and I say this with all kindness and concern that you seek help in the form of counselling....

I wish you all the best.