HOW TO...........The chub under my chin?

Options
Kind of strange question. :)

Are there exercises I can do that will get rid of the chub under my chin faster? Or is that something that will go away later on with all over weight loss?

Thanks.

Replies

• Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Mine is going away, just with the weight loss... I dunno if there's anything that you can do for it to make it go away any faster. But I think it's one of the first things to go when you're losing weight
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    You can't spot lose/reduce fat- your body simply decides how to distribute what you have. This goes for any problem areas- tummy, thighs, arms etc. Just be patient and whittle your body fat down and you will see a difference.
  • Shanzstar
    Shanzstar Posts: 197
    Options
    Mine went away with weight loss. it takes time.
  • mjberkey
    mjberkey Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It goes away with weight loss. But having remembered an exercise from one of my many failed diet attempts before I have been doing. Just google chin exercises (I just did) and the exercises will come up. I do this all over the place, people probably look at me strange if they are passing me in the car lol
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    I lose weight in my face, neck, hands, feet, ankles, wrists first. My outer extremities usually get thin first. So, once you lose a few lbs, I'd be willing to bet you will notice it going away if it's not already gone. If it's any consolation, you look great in the profile pic and I don't even see you have one :)
  • Shanzstar
    Shanzstar Posts: 197
    Options
    I lose weight in my face, neck, hands, feet, ankles, wrists first. My outer extremities usually get thin first. So, once you lose a few lbs, I'd be willing to bet you will notice it going away if it's not already gone. If it's any consolation, you look great in the profile pic and I don't even see you have one :)
    i agree I dont see one either!
  • sherendipity
    Options
    "You can't spot lose/reduce fat- your body simply decides how to distribute what you have."

Otherwise, how awesome for a double chin would chewing gum be??!! :bigsmile:
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    i agree I dont see one either!

Just one of the very few pictures that don;t show it. My side profile is terrible.
  • Csheffer07
    Options
    There are 4 chin exercises that I do to tighten and define my chin, so far I have noticed my chin has become smaller and more defined, Don't worry you wont get a manly chin doing this.
    1st exercise- tilt head back as far as you can until you feel the muscles of the neck and chin stretch, press tongue against the roof of your mouth firmly 10 reps 3 sets
    2nd exercise- Keep head tilted back and slowly bring lower jaw forward until bottom teeth are in front of top teeth. 10 reps 3 sets
    3rd exercise- Keep head tilted and turn head to the right side, do same exercise as exercise 2 10 reps 3 sets/ also do left side.
    Hope this helps, the fat in your chin will have to be burned with diet and exercise but this can help define and tone your chin after all the fat is gone.