I want to get into the best shape of my life at 37yrs old!! U w me?!!

Options
darkcrow13
darkcrow13 Posts: 37 Member
I've never been really fit but when I exercise afterwards I feel amazing... Why can't I keep it up?! Join me friends!! All welcome!!

Replies

• solat43
    solat43 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    45 years old and ready to admit I need help. Need friends to help keep me motivated!
  • darkcrow13
    darkcrow13 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Sure add me!! I'm Shaun btw!!
  • coco_bee
    coco_bee Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    The exact same question I ask myself - why cant I keep it up? I know why. For me it is cant be bothered, excusitis (long list of excuses) and no self discipline.
  • kristiglore1984
    Options
    31 one years old and yes I want my next 30 years to be healthy and live life to the fullest. Good luck on you're journey. .
  • DB4444
    DB4444 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in. 36 years old and while I've been fit in the past and know how amazing it feels I have trouble maintaining. About to recommit after a summer of the wagon with the goal of being awesome again!
  • Chasity6
    Chasity6 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Same boat here. 40 this year. I used to be fit in early twenties but became pregnant with first child, had a car accident and spent most of pregnancy in a cast with limited mobility (90lb almost weight gain yikes!!!) Then life with new baby, poor eating habits, second child, and of course nursing school at 30 (60lbs gained there due to stress and study eating). Now I am here. Trying to lose 135lbs. So I could use all the support and motivation I can get so add me if you like. :)
  • rubywooed
    rubywooed Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me too! :-) I refuse to go into my 40s without being my healthiest and fittest! Anyone feel free to add me as a friend for motivation!
  • dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Motivation comes from within.
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Im in my mid-50's and it does get better!!!
  • Marinemomm
    Marinemomm Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya!!!
  • astrdomitter
    astrdomitter Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I turn 40 in 16 weeks so I want to be in a better place fitness wise.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, get going on your goals NOW. Don't be like me. I was in great shape in my early 30s. As life happened, I gradually gained about 5-10 lbs per year. That's only 100 cslories per day!! By age 59 I was 301, could barely walk, constant pain, borderline diabetes, etc. In the last 15 months I've lost 105 on my way to 160, lost over 55 inches off measurements, walk 4-5 miles per day, lowered glucose and BP into normal ranges. Hubby has joined me aPlease take charge of your life and habits now and enjoy the life you've been blessed with.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Fix: Hubby has joined me & lost 25 in 6 mo.