Starting Again

Options
Hi, joined this app a long time back.... Had all good intentions. But I went the total opposite direction and gained weight, mostly down to change of job and lifestyle. So I'm back now and more determined. Anyone looking to add, go ahead. Need all the motivation and support I can get. Cheers

Replies

• tmsix
    tmsix Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Me too, I did brilliantly with MFP 2 years ago, however life circumstances lead to me lapsing, but I'm back and here for good now.
  • chewnada
    chewnada Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi I have regained a lot of weight from before! Can we be friends to motivate each other? ☺️
  • Chasity6
    Chasity6 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friends to help motivate and support add me if you would like. :)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Wishing you the very best of luck :]
  • hapagirl23
    hapagirl23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My story sounds the same. Adding you.
  • ToshianaW
    ToshianaW Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Same here! Always looking for a little motivation :)
  • LaineyLouScrap
    LaineyLouScrap Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just starting w MPF but did WW before pretty successfully. I have a LOTS to lose!!! Friends welcome
  • catjan
    catjan Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm back again! Happy for everyone & anyone to add me
  • shyjaan
    shyjaan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again as well after being away for a while!! It's never too late to start getting healthy! :)
  • brianm0671
    brianm0671 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I lost 60 lbs. a couple of years ago and unfortunately it is all back. Tired of feeling bad so I'm back again!
  • jfrye85
    jfrye85 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Support is the key!!!
  • cheleifet
    cheleifet Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Am a weight loss junkie. Every diet known and blossoming more all the time. Took up quilting eight years ago. Love it but downside is too much homemade goodies, snacking and sitting. Was doing ok with MFP, had a setback and got way off track. Quilter's or crafty people let's encourage one another and share love of art.
  • cheleifet
    Options
    Joanneor wrote: »
    Hi, joined this app a long time back.... Had all good intentions. But I went the total opposite direction and gained weight, mostly down to change of job and lifestyle. So I'm back now and more determined. Anyone looking to add, go ahead. Need all the motivation and support I can get. Cheers

• cheleifet
    Options
    Wishing you the best of tracking. Recommitting to weight loss after a wonderful sewing retreat.
  • justmelf
    justmelf Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Story is the same here! Trying again, looking for support
  • andyphin
    andyphin Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at the highest I have ever been. I have done ok off and on last couple of years. Recently had some health issues and then family stress issues that kept me from exercising and eating right. Hate having to start all over and at a higher weight than ever. Feeling overwhelmed, none of my work clothes fit:(
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Glad to see so many of you at it again :happy:

Always strive
    Never stop
    Don't quit

:flowerforyou:
  • SunshineGirl351
    SunshineGirl351 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My story is similar. I became determined again a few days ago, and I bought a fit bit hoping I don't lose motivation like I did in the past.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Identify what threw you off course and why you let it. Work ut how you will deal with it this time.
    Be working on a plan for when you get to traget so you cna keep the weight off.
  • andyphin
    andyphin Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    999tigger wrote: »
    Identify what threw you off course and why you let it. Work ut how you will deal with it this time.
    Be working on a plan for when you get to traget so you cna keep the weight off.

Well in my case I had a health issue that was unavoidable.