Hello, just joining you .

Options
Hi, my sister northwestfamilygal got me interested in this program so here I am.
talk to ya soon.
Phyl

Replies

• stacysbabydoll
    Options
    Hi, my sister northwestfamilygal got me interested in this program so here I am.
    talk to ya soon.
    Phyl
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,937 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Your sister has given you some fantastic advice! You're gonna love it here! Good luck on your journey!
  • Bride092909
    Options
    Welcome, we are glad to have you!

98244.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal
  • stacysbabydoll
    Options
    Welcome! Your sister has given you some fantastic advice! You're gonna love it here! Good luck on your journey!
    Thank you and I am looking forward to losing some weight with all of you.
  • stacysbabydoll
    Options
    Welcome, we are glad to have you!

98244.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal
    Thank you.
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    HI Phyllis:) Denise here:) So glad you signed up. I will be more awake tomorrow and help you with your ticker, or, there may be someone on tonight that can help you as well. Love and hugs, denise

PS Edies gone home now and she is so excited about you joining:) yipeeeeeeeeeeee, metoo:)
    talk to ya soon.
    Phyl
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Well sis we can do this journey together with all these great people. Remember sis to drink your water:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Also if ya want to know something just ask. Read the posts and you'll learn lots. From you big sis :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • lawandamjohnson
    Options
    hello everyone, i'm leaving weightwatchers and coming to this site, i've been on weightwatchers for over 6 months and i see no progress even though i work out 4 times a week, i really wanted to start couting my calories more and this site looked like the place for me....i am a new mom, work full time and go to school part time, i am struggling with the prego weight and want to reach my goals before my daughters 1st birthday, which is aug 7th 09, any support, tips, ideas, anything, please feel free to contact me, i'm kinda alone on this journey, all my family is on the west coast and i am on the east coast...my husband "says" i'm perfect and dont need to loose weight but i know i am almost 100 pounds over weight...i'm at 250, before prego i was 230, i need to be 160-170 for a healthy weight....hopefully this site will be better then the last ones, thank you in advance for your support and help, L