Herbalife

Options
2»

Replies

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Never buy weight loss products from a company that uses "independent distributors." If their product was any good, they'd sell it themselves and give their salespeople fair compensation plans.

Come to think of it, just never buy weight loss products.
  • roroinco
    roroinco Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    To each their own....I personally like Herbalife but I don't use it as a "cure all". I do the shakes only when I want something quick and easy. I like the taste of the shakes and find them affordable. Do I do shakes twice a day....no. I still log them as I would any other food. Again, I like them and to me it is almost like a treat. Just because something is a MLM doesn't automatically mean it is horrible. The key to weight loss is calories in and calories out. I still do that and I watch my macronutrients. I don't think of my Herbalife shakes as a weight loss plan, just another food option.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    andrikosDE wrote: »
    I'll start my own "supplement" company.
    I shall call it Woo-lite.
    My first product will be called "Pricey Placebo" or Priceybo for short.

That sounds like an over priced deodorant :D
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options

or thisf7rzwrha50lu.jpeg

• andrikosDE
    andrikosDE Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »

or thisf7rzwrha50lu.jpeg

Mine has a dash. Woo-lite.
    If it was Woo-heavy it would be tax free.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »

or thisf7rzwrha50lu.jpeg

Mine has a dash. Woo-lite.
    If it was Woo-heavy it would be tax free.

Yeah you wouldn't want any copyright infringement. >:)
  • stefaniecretens1855
    Options
    ericGold15 wrote: »
    Unfortunately, it is all too frequent that the person starting a thread like this is looking for customers.
    The general sentiment against MLM 'stuff' is a healthy one. Really good products do not spend so much money on the sales chain.

I just have a hard time reaching my calories, so I'm looking for something on the go but don't want to get dooped!!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, it is all too frequent that the person starting a thread like this is looking for customers.
    The general sentiment against MLM 'stuff' is a healthy one. Really good products do not spend so much money on the sales chain.

I just have a hard time reaching my calories, so I'm looking for something on the go but don't want to get dooped!!

If you are looking for something quick, there are plenty of options. I like to boil some eggs and keep a few in the fridge, same with rice. For a quick shake in the morning: spinach, berries, or other fruit, and some protein powder. Precook some steel cut oats, they will last a week in the fridge, add some almond slices and berries.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options

Please send me 2 cases and put me on auto-ship. I gots lots of weight to loose. Thanks

• dewd2
    dewd2 Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options

I often drink EAS shakes I find in my local supermarket. They are not super expensive, they are convenient, and the taste great (very important for me). Just don't get caught up in the Foo EAS peddles and use the shakes for what they are; A quick supplement to your regular diet.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Stay far away from mlm crap. Its all junk. Its low quality, over priced garbage
  • andrikosDE
    andrikosDE Posts: 383 Member
    Options

Please send me 2 cases and put me on auto-ship. I gots lots of weight to loose. Thanks

But... but you didn't even ask what the price is... It's $99.99 per case.
    But because you are a loyal customer, it only costs $89.95 for you... (plus $12.95 S/H).
  • kialea22
    kialea22 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My best friend began herbalife in May. We both went on a healthy journey I choose to count calories and began meal planning. Which helped me because I'm always on the go! We walked every night for a hour at our local track and ate healthy. She replaced her meals with the shakes and was doing good. Lost 20 pound that month. She was about 255. I lost 2 pounds. By June she was beginning to have some serious health issues, her menstrual cycle went out of wack and she became very depressed. (not blaming that on herbalife, but on the quick weight loss). Her doctor said it wasn't healthy to lose weight that fast. Her body was rapidly changing and it wasn't a good thing. We continued to eat healthy and she insisted on using the shakes.
    By July she was so fed up with shakes she quit. She missed food and was always hungry. She ended up losing all her motivation and gained every pound plus a few back. I have enjoyed my healthy meals and now have lost 15 pounds. It is slow but no meal replacement should be used.
    Its dangerous to lose weight that rapidly and gosh who knows whats really in that stuff! It tasted horrible to me(I was curious and tasted her shake lol). Id rather eat food:) Just my story of what happened to her.
    Good luck with your journey.
  • megantischner
    megantischner Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Tried it for a short period of time. Didn't help me lose weight, shakes were blech. Don't waste your time or money. You're better off eating regular food and counting calories with MFP.
  • Stoshew71
    Stoshew71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options

But... but you didn't even ask what the price is... It's $99.99 per case.
    But because you are a loyal customer, it only costs $89.95 for you... (plus $12.95 S/H).

Hi! I'm Billy May's for Priceybo! yes I am dead, but that does not stop me from selling stuff.

If you message me now within the next 3 minutes, we will double the offer (just pay separate shipping and handling). yes that's 2 - count it 2 - cases for the price of 1. So you get the free set of Ginzu knifes, the shaker, the pea strainer, the spahetti cooker, the coked-up like an orangutan energy pills, the quick meal plan guide, the instruction manual in 13 different languages, and 2 cases all for the low monthly payment of 19.99. BUT WAIT! That's not all....
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    marketing geniuses.