Cinnamon Popcorn

Options
Dogga03
Dogga03 Posts: 11 Member
This is a recipe that I like making for my family and friends!

Ingredients:
1 packet of popcorn/popcorn kernels
2 Tablespoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of salt
OPTIONAL:
2 teaspoons of honey

Method:
1. Heat up in the microwave the popcorn or air pop them.
2. Open packet or put popcorn in a deep bowl.
3. Add cinnamon, salt and honey
4. Mix around well until the cinnamon, salt and honey has reached roughly all pieces of popcorn.
5. Serve.

This is a very low calorie meal especially if you don't add the honey, the honey just gives it that extra bit of sweetness to it and makes the cinnamon and salt stick a bit more. Happy cooking!!

Replies

• Dogga03
    Options
    So sorry, should of been more spacific! By Cinnamon I meant Cinnamon SUGAR. Really sorry I don't think ground cinnamon would taste very nice.
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Dogga03 wrote: »
    So sorry, should of been more spacific! By Cinnamon I meant Cinnamon SUGAR. Really sorry I don't think ground cinnamon would taste very nice.

Says you. Personally I can't get enough of plain cinnamon. :)

I've done this before. I used a little non stick spray to help it stick, but then again I didn't use honey on the popcorn. I mixed some ground cinnamon and brown sugar.
  • Dogga03
    Options
    Oh, well that's great! Happy to hear that someones experimenting with stuff even I wouldn't try, keep it up mate!
  • Kasymira
    Kasymira Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    This sounds easy and yummy! Will definitely try :)
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Sounds tasty!
  • Dogga03
    Options
    This sounds easy and yummy! Will definitely try :)
    It really is very easy and delicious! Glad to hear you will be trying it out!
  • xBijinx
    xBijinx Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Dogga03 wrote: »

I never thought to try this. I usually don't do add sugar to popcorn. I'll give it a go