i want a body like the girl in my profile picture !

Options
sameep_5662
sameep_5662 Posts: 8 Member
edited September 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Guys lets just all just change our profile pictures to the kind of bodies we aim for.

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Guys lets just all just change our profile pictures to the kind of bodies we aim for.

You're having a boob job?
  • sameep_5662
    Options
    No boob jobs !!
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    No boob jobs !!

Then you're never going to look like the girl in your picture...
  • sameep_5662
    Options
    Y the rest of it i can aim for ..
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    Y the rest of it i can aim for ..

Ok....
  • sameep_5662
    Options
    Yup not exactly her but even 60 percent will do !
  • whiteblossom14
    whiteblossom14 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Quite happy with what I have. Real me not something that's been photo shot
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I like who I am :)
  • AleksMatic
    AleksMatic Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If your body is built like hers you will if not then you might not achieve that goal.

I only say that because for myself If I said I'd want to get nice lean legs that would be really hard, my bones are bigger and I'm just built a little thicker to where I will always have thighs, now that doesn't mean I wouldn't have nice toned legs still I just will not have them as lean. But don't let anyone tell you you can't do it just stick to a plan and you'll get there!
  • sameep_5662
    Options
    Thanx alek :)
  • _onebeauty
    _onebeauty Posts: 100 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    <3 I'm comfortable in my body.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I refuse to put myself and my body under unnecessary pressure trying to reach unrealistic expectations for the sake of looking like someone who isn't me! I'm Zoe. I'm short, I'm petite, I have nice firm thighs and hips and a little wobbly tummy. Yes, I want to lose a few pounds to be healthy and a little happier - but I am who I am, little quirks and lumps and bumps and scars and all :)

Love yourself.
  • Mezzie1024
    Mezzie1024 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I can appreciate the way someone else looks without wanting to look like that person. This sounds like a recipe for envy and disappointment.

The only person it's worthwhile to compare myself to is me from no further back than one year ago. I'll never look like I did 20 years ago, so that's almost as pointless as trying to look like someone else, but I can try to make sure I'm as fit (or better) as I was a year ago. And even that I'd probably not do often as age throws things into the mix that could lead to disappointment.

I much prefer being happy with where I am and just being good to myself by eating well and exercising and enjoying myself. Comparison is the thief of joy, they say. They're right.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    No thanks. My body is my body. I can't compare it to others. I can only get it to be the best it can be. Flat boobies and all.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    No thanks. My body is my body. I can't compare it to others. I can only get it to be the best it can be. Flat boobies and all.

<3
  • NoIdea101NoIdea
    NoIdea101NoIdea Posts: 659 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Yep, wide hips right here and a booty to match. I love it!

No thigh gap for me.
  • sistermargret
    sistermargret Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I will NEVER EVER be mistaken for petite. I'm 5'8" with shoulders wider than my brother's high school linebacker. However, I don't have to be 300 lbs of fat stuck in a chair. At 160 you could count my ribs, and I wore a DDDD. I wished for flatter boobies.
  • dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    That is a hard look to achieve. If it inspires and motivates all the good to you.