Anyone regained all the weight the lost?

Options
hi I have previously lost a lot of weight and have regained most of it back:( the feeling just sucks so badly and I hope I can lose it all once again!! Feel free to add me because I really need some serious support and motivation to carry on with this journey

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I lost 28lbs a couple of years ago. As soon as I went back to my normal ways, I gained it back and then some! This does prove that this needs to be permanent, not temporary. MFP is a fantastic goal for staying on track - whether you're actively trying to lose weight or maintain, the support here is incredible. Wishing you the best of luck!
  • skeeblue8
    skeeblue8 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I did. I lost 55lbs And gained if plus some. I'm just getting started again.
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Well I intend to gain as much as possible of it back in the form of sexy muscle mass. Gotta get my swole on at some point.
  • lacey3850
    lacey3850 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    It's a battle! Several years ago I had lost 50lbd and gained it all back. In the last 2 years I've lost 100lbs but I have gained back 10lbs and that scared the crap out of me so I'm back on here to reach my goal and stay motivated! This app is so wonderful, it's exactly what I needed to get motivated again! Feel free to add me and we can support and motivate each other!