Challenge to log everything starting 9/12

Options
2»

Replies

• skeeblue8
    skeeblue8 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I won't start logging everything till Tuesday due to Jewish holidays. It's hard to account that it. But I'm going to do my best eating well.
  • rudy2007
    rudy2007 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Managed to log everything today - and see just how poor my diet was today! Lots of room for improvement!
  • freyaw2015
    freyaw2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to this.... Could use an encouraging group to check in with. - I've never been a calorie counter.... I've been logging everything and it has been a big eye opener!
  • barbh2001
    barbh2001 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Logged everything for 2 days. I have room for improvement also! Weekends are tough.
  • arlshar
    arlshar Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi, so glad to see more wonderful people! Welcome. I know what you mean, it's my holiday as well, but I don't have any plans, so not cooking any of those dishes. I will probably try to fast next week, though.
  • arlshar
    Options
    Well I know the scale is not my friend, I weighed after two days and only lost 2 oz less than a lb. I guess I have to be patient, which has never been a virtue of mine.
  • zettravpa
    zettravpa Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in --- need accountability and encouragement!
  • arlshar
    Options
    Sure welcome, the more the better. ☺
  • arlshar
    Options
    Exhausted tonight, didn't log my food, till way after I ate. Still within calories, I think, didn't measure everything.
  • terpenning4
    terpenning4 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in it's great to have a great support system 10lbs closer to the goal. We can all do it.
  • rudy2007
    rudy2007 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    arlshar wrote: »
    Well I know the scale is not my friend, I weighed after two days and only lost 2 oz less than a lb. I guess I have to be patient, which has never been a virtue of mine.

I know how you feel, after a week of monitoring my food/calorie intake and exercising most days I'm down only one pound. Patience is not a word typically in my vocabulary!
  • traymya1023
    traymya1023 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • arlshar
    Options
    Not logging yesterday and today, will tomorrow. Haven't been feeling well. Ate very little today probably more than I thought. Maybe I'll log for the day now.
  • arlshar
    Options
    Ok logged food from today, came out good.
  • arlshar
    Options
    Well I'm about 3/4lb up now, how lovely. Would overeat put of annoyance, but having jaw issues, so only eating soft food today. Not feeling well, so my body is probably out of whack.
  • arlshar
    Options
    If my body is out of sorts, gee, why couldn't it go down unexpectedly, geeze
  • arlshar
    Options
    Everyone dropped off? I totally binged today, and didn't record.