Jillian Michaels' Six Week Six Pack - Results With This DVD Alone?

Options
Has anyone just done the JM 6W6P and gotten overall good results? I have about 20-25 pounds to lose and am thinking about eating at a deficit for a pound per week. What I mean by "good results" is losing some fat and creating an leaner appearance throughout the body, even though it will surely take longer than six weeks (since I have around 20 pounds to lose). For what it's worth, I am 5' 4" at 152 pounds.

Or, should I add another JM workout? Would also doing her DVD, No More Trouble Zones, be overdoing it? As in, create injury?

Thank you!

Replies

• yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    workout dvds are just designed to get you moving, doing two, or three, or six of them wouldn't be overdoing it. Overtraining is difficult to do.
  • ataylorgardner
    ataylorgardner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Just listen to your body. It will let you know if you are working too hard
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I've done it before. It's a workout. Currently I'm doing body revolution by Jillian Michaels. I love it. You may like this program better. It's 90 days and you switch up everyday
  • photojunk
    photojunk Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I can't see why it wouldn't work, strong core will make you stand taller and look leaner.
    Include a cardio dvd each day and that will help shift excess fat from the tummy area.
    I've just started Jillian's 7 day shred. I'm on day 2 and can honestly say its a good challenge.
  • Kidostud
    Kidostud Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I've done it previously, but wasn't committed to eating right. So I didn't get the results I expected, but I know itcwas entirely my own fault. It is a very good workout, though - not just for core. Level 2 is a good cardio workout too. I did improve my fitness and core strength a lot during that time. I still do it once a week, as I getpretty bored and alternate between a whole lot of DVD's. I like Jillian's DVD's.
  • honeybundle1
    honeybundle1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I mixed it with banish fat, boost metabolism & no more trouble zones and started to see some good results. Killer Abs is also good for strengthening your core - I actually look forward to doing this one every day - sad I know : ) Good luck with it all !