Hi, i'm new and am looking for some buddies to help me on my

Options
I've recently joined in the last few days and dont have any buddies myself but could use some support and i'm happy to share my experience with anyone. I've started many diets which didnt last long. Calorie counting is the only thing which has worked for me, not only does it let you eat what you want, but you become more food aware, you start thinking,ok, a packet of crisps would be nice at 120 cal, but doesn't fill the tiniest hole in my belly, so i started eating huge plates of mixed salads instead which i found was much more fulfilling.

I dont worry too much about going over my calorie limit per day, if i'm over, i'll take a brisk walk around the block or complete a few trips up and down the stairs, or simply put my fav music on and have a dance around my living room. Have a look in the excersie section, leave the space blank and press enter, you may be surprised to see whats on there. I used to do things this way before and lost 3 stone. I sort of fell of the rails a little and stopped excersing so hit a plato for almost a year. i find its time to get back on track now so joined this site.

Any hows, i've started my new lifestyle about 4 days ago and am doing ok, i've lost 6lb so far which i'm really please with but have a habit of hitting a wall and being down about it, would love a little support and encouagement from other members to make sure i stay on track this time. I have 2 stone and 10lb to go until i hit my goal weight but i've never been this small so am a bit nerous about getting there. Any support would be most welcome x

Replies

• laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Options
    Good for you. This site is fantastic. Add me as a friend if you like, I'd love to be a part of your support network.

6143704.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • katieann1735
    Options
    Best of luck!
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    welcome and feel free to add me
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    welcome and feel free to add me
    Sorry double post. and MFP wont' let me delete it. Oh well a double welcome to you. :)
  • TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Options
    Welcome... Feel free to add me if you would like. Me can be apart of each others support system.:smile:
  • KTalada
    KTalada Posts: 47
    Options
    Hi & Welcome! This site has been invaluable to me with both supposrt & advice! I have lost weight in the past only to give up & put it all back on. This site has made all the difference! It encourages me to keep going & I know that when I slip-up or have a bad day I can start over & my friends here will understand & support me 100%!

Sent you a friend request! :)
  • ypriddy
    ypriddy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    We are happy to have you come aboard and join the rest of us during our weight loss journeys! Feel free to add me as a friend and positive support person.
    Yolanda
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Welcome !!! :drinker:
  • BoricuaGirl84
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Feel free to add me as a friend - I would love some company! :)
  • MissJoy18
    MissJoy18 Posts: 45
    Options
    Hello! Please feel free to add me as a friend. The more support the better! :happy:
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, feel free to add & contact me if you need motivation or just a pep talk/chat
  • Falling2Grace
    Falling2Grace Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I am a newbie too! I hope we both can reach our goals together :)
  • Paulasqueek82
    Paulasqueek82 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    x
  • leahrummo
    leahrummo Posts: 9
    Options
    Not long joined myself and would love new friends for support, feel free to add me :)