Anyone else have over 100 pounds to go??

Options
2»

Replies

• jmuzzio7
    jmuzzio7 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have well over 100 pounds to loose. I was too afraid to set my goal that high though....I was afraid of getting discouraged (like I always do) so I figured I would do this in stages. This feels different though now that I've found MFP. I feel like there's a lot of people going through what I'm going through and don't feel so alone anymore. So, I agree with you....we CAN do this !!! Anyone please feel free to add me as a friend....I need all the support I can get and I'm sure you do too !!!
  • rowdymcrowdy
    Options
    Yep--I have 131 lbs more to goal weight. The MFP-ites have really helped with my motivation. I think motivation breeds obsession and this dieting and exercising thing is a good obsession!!
  • dnthaveasn
    dnthaveasn Posts: 113
    Options
    I also have over well over 100 lbs to loose.
    We can do this!
  • frostke
    frostke Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm new here and I have 130 lbs to lose! Here goes everything! :)
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I've lost 86 (fingers crossed for hitting the 90lb mark this week!) and if I'm honest I could easily lose another 100 on top of that!

Feel free to add me as a friend all! :flowerforyou:
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    bump
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I do I do! more than that actually. Please feel free to add me. Making positive changes in the way I live is the way I gotta be. How about you?
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I have over a hundred pounds to lose and I agree, WE CAN DO IT!!!

Anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I have well over 100 to lose, maybe even 200 if its possible. We can do it! Its going to be a great summer for health and fitness!
    Feel free to add me!
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I lost 30 pounds last year and gained most of it back:cry: Trying again but I need to be better about tracking my food.:smile:
  • Pierced
    Pierced Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am so impresses with the positive attitudes on here! I set mine at 100 but truth be told I could probably go 120. (wow that seems like a HUGE number : ( ). I travel with my job and eating meals out gets to be another huge challenge.
  • quixotic84
    quixotic84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I've got 154 to lose. We can do this! :)
  • heatherleigh12
    Options
    i'm in i have lost 5 lbs and i still have 165 to go....:ohwell: would love to talk to people who know what i am going through