do you see a difference in my picture?

Options
hahahahhaahah ok first of all I sort of 'hate' my self for posting something like this and NO, I'm not looking for complements like some people get accuse when posting stuff like this.

That being said, do you guys see not just a 'difference' cause heck I can obviously see it but a 84 lbs DIFFERENCE?
I tend to update with a before and after my profile picture just to remind me that I'm doing good and that there is a difference but I swear many many times a day I keep staring to see the BIG difference, cause 84 lbs are after all 84 effing pounds B)

And I see post like this everydayyyyy with people oh I've lost 30, 40, 50 lbs and I see this huge amazing difference in others but with me is like mehhhhh I see it but not that much of a deal.

so it must that maybe my mind haven't got used to my weight loss right or something like that?

anyway here are the pics, I hope they post correctly.

am0ir30co9ot.jpg

8kcv4nxj8kz8.jpg

Replies

• marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Yes! Keep up the good work.
  • Venus_Red
    Venus_Red Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I absolutely do. Great work!
  • PurplePassionMe
    Options
    Great job!
  • pinkiemarie252
    pinkiemarie252 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Yeah I see a difference. Nice job! Keep it up :)
  • lindaloo1213
    lindaloo1213 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. Now is when your loss will seem more dramatic since you are smaller. I swear my first 80 I felt like was only 20 when I looked in the mirror but the last 30 have been so dramtic every couple pounds. Keep up the great job! You look amazing!
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    omg thanks you guys! I'm thinking by every second deleting the post, feeling kind embarrass, but big thanks.
  • karyabc
    Options
    Absolutely. Now is when your loss will seem more dramatic since you are smaller. I swear my first 80 I felt like was only 20 when I looked in the mirror but the last 30 have been so dramtic every couple pounds. Keep up the great job! You look amazing!

ok, you soooo understand me! that's exactly how I'm feeling, and that's exactly my hope that once I enter onederland my weight loss is going to be more dramatic (sorry, can't help it) :#
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!
  • karyabc
    Options
    ^^ thanks you. can I add that i suck at taking complements too :D
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I see quite a difference! Your first pic has you more covered up because of the jacket. I can certainly see the change but I bet that the jacket covering up your old waist line is part of what makes it hard for you to see it. Good work!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Huge difference!! Great job!
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Yup, your afters look thinner than the before, for sure. Congrats. Good work! :)
  • karyabc
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    I see quite a difference! Your first pic has you more covered up because of the jacket. I can certainly see the change but I bet that the jacket covering up your old waist line is part of what makes it hard for you to see it. Good work!

yes that could be it, I usually use that before picture cause that's the one that i 'cough cough' look like a gorgeous whale :D but since it's not a full frontal, that could be hiding a bit my improvement. thanks for the input.
  • karyabc
    Options
    shell1005 wrote: »
    Yep. Total difference. Mainly in that you are now wearing clothes that fit....because you no longer are trying to hide your body. The definition around your stomach is definitely there in your 2nd pic....and your legs are rocking some great curves.

Those pics show the evidence of all your hard work. Nice.

oh Jesus lord yes, I started at 300 lbs (ok 298 but we're not going to fight over 2 lbs) and the joy of finding clothes and actually variety of clothes it doesn't compare to anything. thank you on everything else!
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congratulations. :)
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Obviously! Like you lost the jelly and git all fimed up:)
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    We are our own worst critics.

I can see a drastic change in your pictures, but you don't.

I'm the same way with my own self.

Don't delete your post, come back amd look at the positive encouragement when you feel down.
  • minties82
    minties82 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    I see a huuuuge difference! You look like a different person altogether. I have lost about the same amount of weight and know I look drastically different, you do too.

You have a fantastic body shape also :-)