exercise workout apps do they help you

Options
I use workout training, sworkit, & 7 minute.

Replies

• pinkiemarie252
    pinkiemarie252 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I use fitocracy and it helps me. It just helps me to keep track of what I've done, what my PRs are, and it's some motivation to keep going.
  • Florida_Superstar
    Florida_Superstar Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I like Endomondo. It syncs with MFP and automatically adjusts my calories for the day. I like to see all the exercise I've done.
  • PattyRain
    PattyRain Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    xtrain321 wrote: »
    I like Endomondo. It syncs with MFP and automatically adjusts my calories for the day. I like to see all the exercise I've done.

I'm using endomondo as well and really like it. I have a problem though. I've found that somewhere in the sync transition my calories will more than double on MFP from what they were on endomondo. For example on endomondo the other day I got about 325 burned. It came in on MFP as 827. Any ideas what the problem may be?
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    I use map my run and map my ride, both sync with my fitness pal and they keep track of distance and calories based on my profile. I like them both and they work well.
  • _Bropollo_
    _Bropollo_ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    JEFIT & Bodyspace. I like the that the JEFIT workout timers tick away in the background and give you an audible "boop" when your rest time is up, even with music playing. Bodyspace tracking tool is a little better though, especially the weekly training summaries.
  • Karyn1120
    Karyn1120 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I use my fitbit, but I also use Runkeeper - Only the fitbit is synced with MFP. I like the GPS distance of the Runkeeper, and I try to go a little bit further each time I walk.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    b210k and garmin connect. and iheart to keep me going in my runs. and mfp
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    The Zombies Run game looks totally killer. It's also reached mass appeal. Not candy crush, but close....

https://zombiesrungame.com/
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options
    PattyRain wrote: »

I'm using endomondo as well and really like it. I have a problem though. I've found that somewhere in the sync transition my calories will more than double on MFP from what they were on endomondo. For example on endomondo the other day I got about 325 burned. It came in on MFP as 827. Any ideas what the problem may be?

Did endomondo double post. I have not had that happen in a long time, but a while back there were times when my exercise from endomondo would double post at MFP on occasion. Looking in your exercise diary should show it as two posts if this is the case.
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    I have done several. Currently I am doing the Runtastic Leg Trainer and Six Pack Abs. I really like these two since they schedule in the days you need to workout automatically.
  • Florida_Superstar
    Florida_Superstar Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    PattyRain wrote: »

No, I have never had that happen! Does it show 2 workouts in Endomondo?