Do you see a difference?

Options
Hi:) I am feeling really hopeless about my journey. I started working out and eating clean for about 4 months now but I don't see any difference. I do HIIT 6x a week and my weight went down 7 ish pounds (185-177) sometimes 179. I don't see a difference , though I lost body weight my jeans still feel the same, how come? do you see a difference? Any advice for motivation? 2h6ft5e4c1nm.jpg
qwuhvr1a0eyu.jpg

Replies

• miaxnavarro
    miaxnavarro Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    before is bottom after is top
  • thatsillyshana23
    thatsillyshana23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I think you're doing wonderfully and although I see some little differences, what matters is how you feel. How is your logging going? Are you feeling like there is a difference in you? Keep kicking butt and you'll see success reflected throughout your life [:
  • HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    It is very difficult to tell from the photos as they are very dark, but in my opinion your butt in particular in the after pic is definitely looking smaller.

Try not to feel hopeless.....ask yourself Why would you feel like this when you are having such great success with the scale going in the right direction.

Persistence and patience will serve you better than motivation......

Just make sure that you are accurately weighing your food and logging it all. Don't go balls out with a huge deficit and make sure you are adequately nourished. Eat foods you enjoy and those that are going to be a part of your life for the future....there is no point in depriving yourself of the foods you love just because you think you need to eat 'clean' whatever that is to have success......

Do what is sustainable. Do exercise that you enjoy. Be pleased with all the changes you have made and the healthy decisions that you are making that will positively impact your life. You are doing great - really.

All the best.
  • panchango
    panchango Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yep. You are headed in the right direction.

• mombod82514
    mombod82514 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    YES!
  • sweetochiken
    sweetochiken Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Try incorporating strength training. Hiit is great but add some extra flare to your workouts. ;-). Weight lifting changed my life after having a baby 8 months ago, i got my butt into gear 4 months ago and lost 20 lbs with just nutrition and weights. I dont do much cardio besides walking because i have lung issues that prohibit me from much of those workouts (takes a lots for me to build up cardio vascular resistance ). I hope it helps you as well. As for your pics they arent the best angles. Move more back, dont be so close, kinda dark pics.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!