Here goes!..this is me After I lost 52 pounds...18 to sz 8..1 yr....I feel so much younger & energy.

Options

Replies

• kaysday
    kaysday Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Congratulations on your weight loss!!
  • hiphop10
    hiphop10 Posts: 135 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Look at that fat belly I use to have..ugh...the day I had to shift around my fat rolls just to get comfy in my bed is when I said this is discusting and the very next day I got on here and started counting calories...best thing I ever did! and my doc is so happy with me...my choestrohl is good and I don't even need vitamins because I am eating right. I have MPF but most of all my friends & family to thank for all the support. I even feel more feminine. :)
    I'm not sure if these photos show my weight loss well...but I lost 7 inches from my waist and 10 inches off my hips...I almost forgot what was inside all of that adipose tissue..I really am small boned..with long small bones. Eating right it the key!
  • hiphop10
    Options
    Kaysday, Thank you! :)
  • TamLam99
    TamLam99 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look amazing.
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Sheesh you look great!! I remember when you first started and I'm glad you stuck to it :) Nicely done!
  • hiphop10
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Queenliz99, Thank you :)
    wow queenliz you remember when I first started? It was a long haul really my health was declining they thought I had cancer I was scared out of my mind. So I knew it was time and I took the bull by the horns & I went vegetarian & I joined MFP then I went vegan. All my foods on here are all vegan. With my vegan-diet and MFP...my blood work came back negative and the docs told me I really have them confused because they say all the nodules on my thyroid scan have somehow disappeared & I am so healthy I don't need a vitamin. I just hope my health stays good as long as I'm vegan & on MFP.
  • hiphop10
    Options
    Pinkgumdrop, TamLam, Kaysday, thank you :)
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You have a tiny little waist, I bet you would look super cute in a fitted skirt with boots! Time to go shopping, congrats!
  • hiphop10
    Options
    what a great idea! thank you..:)..and yes it is time to go shopping!
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Great job - I am in the process of getting rid of my "meno-belly". I hope my waist looks like yours when I'm done!
  • jodybo2
    jodybo2 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Way to go!!!
  • hiphop10
    edited October 2015
    Options
    ty...I still have a little belly....I need to find a good way to tighten up my belly
  • tinab190
    tinab190 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!
  • ajgordo150
    ajgordo150 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Congralations good job
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    You look Marvelous! :)
  • lapierrecyclist
    lapierrecyclist Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You worked hard for it, and you look great! So glad you feel way better too!
  • hiphop10
    Options
    thank you :)...and Im in my sixites as well!
  • vigilynn
    vigilynn Posts: 14 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I'm inspired by you! At 55 I have suddenly got fat,I hate it, so your pics have made up my mind to get back to my old self. Thank you!! You look great by the way.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Excellent. Way to get it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!