Bad day BUT I still logged it all down!

Options
i tried to avoid logging it all down but here it is the end of the day and once I started I did it all. Although I can't turn the day back it definitely gives me incentive to get back on the right track tomorrow!

Replies

• kak22283
    kak22283 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    The best thing you can do is log! I log every day, good or bad! It will definitely make you more aware and think twice next time.
  • VykkDraygoVPR
    VykkDraygoVPR Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Congrats on logging it, really. It can be hard, I understand. I ate a BUNCH of kolaches on Saturday. I had my normal daily intake before noon. I knew I was going to do it (it was a festival), but it was still shocking too see everything add up so fast!
  • Werk2Eat
    Werk2Eat Posts: 114 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I log exercise and beer but i stopped logging food because i know i exercise more then i drink and i eat less then my calories allowed to lose weight. Somehow it works and ive been dropping 3lbs a week. No energy loss either, but i take whole food vitamins to make up for macro's.

I used to log everything but then i obsess.
  • cealder
    cealder Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I spent the last four days on a trip to Vegas and I did so good with my eating choices but today was the first day back home and I lost it! I actually logged 50k steps in the last 6 days (through yesterday) and today I only walked 300 steps mostly to the refrigerator and back! But okay enough of that. It's done and time to look forward! Thanks everyone!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    It is a great day because you logged :mrgreen:
  • generallyme2
    generallyme2 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Even logging the 'bad' days gives you accountability and helps you see changes. :)
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I've had consecutive bad days. Just log it then move on.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Good for you - logging = winning! :]
    Don't worry about your 'bad day' - happens to the best of us and you're a human being therefore entitled to some 'bad days!' here and there. Tomorrow is a new start, a fresh set of calories - go get it!
  • Jokersurv
    Jokersurv Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    We all have bad days from time to time. Remember tomorrow is a new day. Start fresh you can do it
  • melonaulait
    melonaulait Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I totally had a weekend of indulgence, too. When I went to the local amusement park I managed to pick really good food choices, BUT I drank so much beer...
  • big_striker
    big_striker Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Had a bad day yesterday and logged everything after reading this and the final number made me feel ashamed haha! However I now feel ready to go again and get back to normal. My trouser were a little tighter this morning but that'll be gone in a few days
  • cealder
    cealder Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Glad I helped you in a small way. Good for both of us. Back to it now!