Woohoo moments

Options
I feeeel. Gooooood

I am one trouser size down. - still a long way to goo but feels so much better than a scale reading

Replies

• FatRunningMan1966
    Options
    Anyone else want to share exciting moments?
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    I'm down 10 sizes ;)
  • rats2010
    rats2010 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    While looking for my extra pair of scrub pants, I accidently grabbed a pair from my "too small but maybe someday" bin and pulled them on- not only did they fit but they are a full size down from the ones I had to buy in May! Even better, as I went through the bin, I was able to get into some that are 2 sizes down but will need a little more work before I will be comfortable enough to wear them at work. Motivating, yes!
  • FatRunningMan1966
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    I'm down 10 sizes ;)

OMG!!! This is amazing

I wish we could post pictures here
  • kirstywillia
    kirstywillia Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've lost half a stone for the first time ever and I'm very happy with that haha, here's to losing a stone! :D
  • FatRunningMan1966
    Options
    A fellow MFP member complimented my new photo made my day
  • FatRunningMan1966
    Options
    I've lost half a stone for the first time ever and I'm very happy with that haha, here's to losing a stone! :D

Brilliant- keep up the good work
  • FatRunningMan1966
    Options
    I can bend down to do my shoe laces. Sounds dumb, I know,but my stomach was hanging out too much that it was painful to bend down
  • keyshas83
    keyshas83 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I can run on the reeadmil for for the ten minutes now!!! And ride the stationary nike 15miles an hour!!! It feels awesome!!!!
  • FatRunningMan1966
    Options
    My 42" trousers are falling off me