Female needing to lose 100+ lbs

Options
Hello, my name is Sara. I used MFP once before but nothing consistent. My weight has plummeted and I am in a very low place. I am at my largest ever. I need to lose 125 lb. my weight is affecting my quality of life. I never feel good, my body aches all the time. I truly have a food addiction and I am in such a rut. Are there others here that can relate? I know that I am the only one who can change it. I have to get busy getting healthy.

Replies

• Becoming_A_Princess
    Options
    I am in a very similar place, so much to lose, it seems insurmountable, we can work at it together, we've got this :)
  • sblackwood1977
    sblackwood1977 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    How awesome of you to reply to my post. I am a little slow at finding my way around on this app. Yes, I am looking for support and also to give support. We can do this.
  • LaineyLouScrap
    LaineyLouScrap Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need to lose way over 100 & I would love some cheer leaders & would love to cheer u on too. ;)
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I too have a lil over 100 to lose ...Feel free to add me ...Wishing you much success :)
  • Tazlina39
    Tazlina39 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am just starting my journey and am right there with you. I have 95 pounds to lose and am the biggest I have ever been. I will be checking in with you. I am also very tired of the aches and pains. Slowly we can do this.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Every one of us are here for a reason - You are not alone :]
    This process may seem daunting at first but I promise you, with a positive mind-set, you'll go far. You can and will lose the weight gained. You'll find so much support and advice here so don't be afraid to reach out. MFP has helped me a huge amount and I hope it helps you too. Wishing you the very best of luck.
  • aurora184
    aurora184 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have a similar weight loss journey ahead. It's overwhelming..... 100+ lbs... but it all starts with losing that very first lbs. Once you start, you'll see one lbs follows another and another. It just takes time (LOL and patience is not my strongest virtue... apparently). I'll sent you a friend request because I'm going to be around for a while lol
  • zavieras11
    zavieras11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm right with you guys. We can do this. We'll all get through it and reach our goals together!
  • anicole0102
    anicole0102 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am on a similar track, not only do I feel like I have a food addiction I also am an emotional eater. :( definitely makes it difficult but WE CAN DO THIS!
  • Rebekahl87
    Rebekahl87 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I can relate to you in that I struggle with my relationship with food. Still, after working so hard to improve my nutrition this year, I find myself emotionally eating or feeling like I can't stop eating. It's getting better, but it's definitely a daily struggle. One day at a time.
  • sblackwood1977
    sblackwood1977 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well we can all be a means of support for each other.