Withings scale

Options
I though I set up so my weight in withings to get pulled in by MyFitnessPal. Still has my original weight. Anyone get this to work right?

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I though I set up so my weight in withings to get pulled in by MyFitnessPal. Still has my original weight. Anyone get this to work right?

I have a withings scale, deleting and reentering the app sometimes helps.
  • Florida_Superstar
    Florida_Superstar Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Mine works. I have some issues now and then where my weight doesn't sync. Usually it works. You have to have the Withings app on your phone too, even if you're going to only use MFP.
  • OsricTheKnight
    OsricTheKnight Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Works for me. I have to say I love my withings scale in combination with libra (android app) or trendweight.com.

Osric
  • BradleyEast1974
    BradleyEast1974 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I do have both on phone. Hmmm. Will have to look into it! I love the scale! It work with Withings app, just not able to get data in MFP
  • CurlyCockney
    CurlyCockney Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Have you added it on the MFP Apps section? If that doesn't work, Withings customer service are really good, send them a message and they'll take a look.
  • BradleyEast1974
    Options
    I'm guessing it only does weekly. I looked today and it was there! I love the scale and MFP !!! =)
  • CurlyCockney
    Options
    Glad you got it to work :-) I weigh myself daily, and it sends it to MFP every day.
  • BradleyEast1974
    Options
    Oh??? How do you send??? I weigh every morning
  • CurlyCockney
    Options
    It does it via wifi automatically. MFP won't post it to your feed if you have gained but it still logs it (I've disabled all feed updates, but that's how it was recently). Did it work this morning?