33 with 4 stone to lose

Options
Hay!! I would love some support from some people. I seem to do 2 weeks and then fail :( so I hoping with the support of others I can reach my goal. I need to be the old me again xx

Replies

• jenniedavina91
    jenniedavina91 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm also new here and looking so lose around the same amount. I've piled on the stones since having my 2 children quite close together and would be great to share any healthy low calorie dishes.
  • Eldow1977
    Eldow1977 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I've got considerably more to loose then you but I know you pain as I too am very successful at failing on my diets. You know what I like most about MFP, it's not a diet. I've been doing this for 3 weeks now and I don't actually feel any different than before I just have a greater understanding of the calories I put in my mouth. We all know we're supposed to eat 2000 at most but I had no idea what 2000 looked like. It helped me to question whether I'm choosing the right food and question my portion size and now that I have felt motivated to eat less in one go I'm finding I didn't need to eat that size in the first place. I can eat, chinese takeout and biscuits and chocolate and anything else I want, it just doesn't have to be a king size bar or a whole packet. I hope you get on as well as I have.
  • sarahdayski
    sarahdayski Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 5 stone, ive already lost 33lbs and feeling great. Take it a day at a time and if you have a bad day just try again the next day.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    If you are committed and dedicated, you will lose weight and you will not fail. It's as simple as that :]
    Stick with MFP to help you with that willpower but ultimately, it's down to you. Ask yourself how much you want this. If you are willing to work for your goals, you'll get there. Wishing you very best of luck!
  • chris_beth
    chris_beth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm here hoping to shift about the same amount of weight I've lost 7 but put 3 back on