Turbo Fire ladies only Friends

So I have been a member for a while down 50ish lbs so I've been around I just do not post on here much or ever but I was looking for some Turbo Fire buddies. I have been starting over and over on the Turbo Fire Prep Schedule I can't seem to stick with it over 2 weeks or less. So if there are any ladies out there doing Turbo Fire or has and would like to add me as a friend please do so. Help me get over the hump to finally lose my last 25lbs.

Replies

• sstermole
    sstermole Posts: 37 Member
    Hi there! I'm currently finishing up CIZE and then was thinking about doing TurboFire! I'd be happy to do it with you! I've sent you a friend request. Feel free to shoot me a message!
  • cramseynyc
    cramseynyc Posts: 8 Member
    I'm on my second week of Turbo Fire and am loving it! I would love to have some other people to do it with. I've sent a friend request to both of you.
  • amberbusby
    amberbusby Posts: 6 Member
    I'm ordering turbofire this week!
  • shrinkbaby
    shrinkbaby Posts: 7 Member
    sstermole wrote: »
    Hi there! I'm currently finishing up CIZE and then was thinking about doing TurboFire! I'd be happy to do it with you! I've sent you a friend request. Feel free to shoot me a message!

I usually quit after week 5. I started Turbo Fire again and am on week 3. I know I feel so much better when I do TurboFire. Today I did Fire 45 Stretch 10.