Time for a healthy lifestyle! Looking for friends.

Options
Cleo0816
Cleo0816 Posts: 2 Member
edited September 2015 in Getting Started
This summer was rough for me and I admit that I wasn't paying much attention to my health. I am trying to lose weight while also creating an overall new healthy lifestyle. I am not the best cook so I am also looking forward to hopefully learning some healthy new recipes from you guys! I can also share some of the workout plans I've come up with too, if anyone is interested.

Just really looking for some pals on here to help each other. I could use all the motivation I can get! Can't wait to hear from some of you...

LETS DO THIS.

Replies

• TELR85
    TELR85 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Love your attitude! I lost on MFP before and was really happy with the results...however life got in the way and I gained a significant amount back :'( Feel free to add me I need support as well!
  • crucibleofwill
    crucibleofwill Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    So ready to nail this down! Starting a 12 week challenge today to get things started and saw your post. Used MFP and p90x3 last year to drop 35 lbs then took a break and went right back to eating awful and promptly shot up 15 lbs. Let's make a permanent change and really challenge and motivate each other! I'll send a request to add
  • mbaremans
    mbaremans Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well I know exactly what you mean! I am also looking for some extra motivation to get me to my goal weight! Need to lose 73 pounds. Now I just need the strength to stick with it. Let's do this!!
  • SamanthaPeake
    SamanthaPeake Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Please add me. We can motivate each other. I'm so determined to do this x
  • kerielea
    kerielea Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Cleo0816 wrote: »
    This summer was rough for me and I admit that I wasn't paying much attention to my health. I am trying to lose weight while also creating an overall new healthy lifestyle. I am not the best cook so I am also looking forward to hopefully learning some healthy new recipes from you guys! I can also share some of the workout plans I've come up with too, if anyone is interested.

Just really looking for some pals on here to help each other. I could use all the motivation I can get! Can't wait to hear from some of you...

LETS DO THIS.

• kerielea
    kerielea Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! Best of luck on your journey...I'm in the same boat in many ways. Let's do this! I love to cook and have some great ideas for all sorts of foods!!!
  • Chasity6
    Chasity6 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    All of you can add me if you like as well. Trying to lose 120lbs here. Started off good with paleo/clean eating type of diet, Labor day weekend kind of derailed me. Now I am back to paleo/clean eating. Feeling gross eating junk this time I had so much more energy, better mood and sleep when not eating poorly. Good luck on your journey.