Looking for other moms with kids under 5

Options
my youngest is now 8 months old and I'm ready to work on getting in shape! I'm training for a half marathon in October and would love to have some mom friends who log in regularly!!

Replies

• lynette4
    lynette4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My son is 14 months now and I have recently started counting calories. Im more of a lurker in the community boards but I use my calorie counter
  • daniellepink63
    daniellepink63 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My little girl will be 2 in december.. ive just recently started to use the insanity work out dvd. Its a 60 day plan and its hard! Haha but hopefully ill start seeing results soon. Love the calorie counter, especially the barcode scanner
  • sophomorelove
    sophomorelove Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    my kiddo is almost 3, add me, I'm here daily
  • peppernic2
    peppernic2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi! Mother of two sons 19 and a 3 1/2 year old. Feel free to add me
  • ash_bruh
    ash_bruh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, my daughter is six months old. Add me, I just started this and I'd really Luke to make some friends.
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
  • fitmomma182
    fitmomma182 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just found this post as I was looking for more moms of with small kids. I have a 4, 3, and 19mo old.
  • mxmakm
    mxmakm Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I have kids that are 5, 2, and 8 months and also go to school full-time. I started counting calories in early April and with a few stutters in my loss I have lost 30 pounds so far.
  • sparkle0316
    sparkle0316 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old son and a 3 week old son....on my way to getting back at it. I'd love to connect...feel free to friend me and good luck with your half marathon training:)
  • RosieJaynee
    RosieJaynee Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello, mother of 2 gorgeous children! Oscar aged 6months & Ruby 2 years next month! Losing weight for my wedding next year! On here everyday :smile:
  • learningtolove
    learningtolove Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ladies! Mama to a 2 1/2 year old little boy :)
  • jamesfamily173
    jamesfamily173 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a mum of 5 lovely kids 17,13,12,5 and 3 years! Need to shed some weight and get fit! Only just started but always happy to make new friends!