TOPIC: Animal Magnetism - Week 2 of the True Blood Challenge

Options

Replies

• irisannRN
    irisannRN Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Good morning team ! Hope everyone has a wonderful day !

On a side note ... I am starting the 100 miles challenge today for June :)
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    How about Reverse Crunches? http://exercise.about.com/od/abs/ss/abexercises_7.htm

I am working on a few challenges today, I feel the need to push my self a little harder today as yesterday was a down day.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/253736-wednesday-mini-challenge-trice (daily challenge)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/253718-a-virtual-walk-coast-to-coast-across-the-usa-for-june-01 (for June for those that do not see, or cannot figure out the spreadsheet take your daily calories and divide them by 120 and that will help estimate your miles from calories. Then report it to the group)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/248883-100-mile-challenge-can-you-do-it?hl=100+mile (June's 100 mile Challenge) The last two kinda went together so I figure why not do both. :happy: )
  • unaffected
    unaffected Posts: 154
    Options
    Hi Team Animal Magnetism!

Just wanted to mention a couple things. First, next time you guys start a team thread, will you please put *CLOSED GROUP* in the title? I don't want you guys to be inundated with requests to join. You might even want to put in the very first post something about it being a closed group, and that if you would like to be put on the waiting list, to contact me. :wink:

Next, I wanted to post an updated roster! I have added at least one more person since I last posted the roster. Be sure you have all of the members on your friends list! The newest additions are at the bottom of the list:

allimax2002
    AngelsKisses75
    bthurmon
    cassie6803
    christinalin
    cobylea
    craft338
    dhammond5
    DJ31
    fdobbins77
    iamthepreston
    kayakangel
    kittybitz79
    LISAROEBUCK
    littlemisskitty24
    lparsons88
    sarahbear1981
    shaindi
    readytoowhere
    notredame2011
    irisannRN

Great job this week! Keep it up! :drinker:
  • readytoowhere
    readytoowhere Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    HEY TEAM!
    I am squeezing in a work out today even though I have a play to attend and a presentation due tommorrow!

I do it alll for YOU!!! haha! have a great day!
  • AngelsKisses75
    Options

Just wanted to mention a couple things. First, next time you guys start a team thread, will you please put *CLOSED GROUP* in the title? I don't want you guys to be inundated with requests to join. You might even want to put in the very first post something about it being a closed group, and that if you would like to be put on the waiting list, to contact me. :wink:

Next, I wanted to post an updated roster! I have added at least one more person since I last posted the roster. Be sure you have all of the members on your friends list! The newest additions are at the bottom of the list:

allimax2002
    AngelsKisses75
    bthurmon
    cassie6803
    christinalin
    cobylea
    craft338
    dhammond5
    DJ31
    fdobbins77
    iamthepreston
    kayakangel
    kittybitz79
    LISAROEBUCK
    littlemisskitty24
    lparsons88
    sarahbear1981
    shaindi
    readytoowhere
    notredame2011
    irisannRN

I did put *closed* in the title, it only shows with new posts on the wall. Maybe because I accidentally also coppied TOPIC as well :embarassed: That is why I also added *closed* at the top of the very first post. :ohwell:

Thank you for stopping by with the updated list. I am glad irisannRN found us right away. :drinker:
  • AngelsKisses75
    Options
    How is everyone doing today? It looks like we have had some victories and reasons to celebrate! You guys are great! Keep up the good work!
  • lparsons88
    lparsons88 Posts: 26
    Options
    I can't get the signature to work.. STILL

Help a sister out please haha
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options

team_animal_smaller.jpg

Remove the asterisks from in front of the img and make sure there are no spaces anywhere
  • lparsons88
    lparsons88 Posts: 26
    Options
    Awesome. FInally. Thank you :)

team_animal_smaller.jpg

Remove the asterisks from in front of the img and make sure there are no spaces anywhere
  • irisannRN
    irisannRN Posts: 121 Member
    Options

allimax2002
    AngelsKisses75
    bthurmon
    cassie6803
    christinalin
    cobylea
    craft338
    dhammond5
    DJ31
    fdobbins77
    iamthepreston
    kayakangel
    kittybitz79
    LISAROEBUCK
    littlemisskitty24
    lparsons88
    sarahbear1981
    shaindi
    readytoowhere
    notredame2011
    irisannRN

I did put *closed* in the title, it only shows with new posts on the wall. Maybe because I accidentally also coppied TOPIC as well :embarassed: That is why I also added *closed* at the top of the very first post. :ohwell:

Thank you for stopping by with the updated list. I am glad irisannRN found us right away. :drinker:

Me too ! I found you all just in the nick of time ! :)
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    It's official..I have caught whatever my daughter had BUT she is doing soo much better so I am happy to take it away from her :happy:

I am hoping to get back on the wagon this weekend. TOM also came for a visit yesterday so I have been achy & really tired.

Hopefully everyone has a fantastic weekend!!!
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I haven't been around much lately...crazy busy week! I'm also not completely sure but I think I might have gained this week :( ugh I can't wait for things to get back to normal!! Gone again this weekend which means I won't be able to work out very much if any at all. THIS SUCKS! I'm going to feel awful if I do end up gaining and putting the team back. I apologize in advance...
  • notredame2011
    Options
    Hi everyone,

only a few more days till the next weigh-in! And we are all going to kick-*kitten*!! :)
    I'm excited 'cos I know Animal Magnetism is going to WIN this challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the next daily challenge could be doing 150 crunches in a row?? Or maybe a food oriented challenge - no chocolate at al for the week/day?
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    hey guys :) it's lookin pretty good for me this week. last week i only got a 0.4 loss, but i think i'm finally breaking through this plateau (knock on wood)... it's been over a month of zero or tiny losses, but so far this week i'm down 1.4 =)

i have a family party tomorrow and i'm bringing my salad, so at least i know there will be something good to eat and my monday morning weigh in will be safe!! i hope everyone likes it, i'm a little nervous about 30 people trying my salad lol
  • kittybitz79
    kittybitz79 Posts: 213
    Options
    Had to share my scale news with the people that are keeping me motivated. Just weighed myself and for the first time in a long time it read under 210. Hope it stays that way for this weeks weigh in .... would be about 2-3 lbs loss
  • AngelsKisses75
    Options
    I have also had quite a crazy week! Hard to beleive we are so quickly approaching another week end weigh-in! :ohwell:

I am all in throw something at me. Let's do a challenge! It would be ideal if we kicked out something each week, or even daily challenges. Granted with busy lives we all could use that little me time of exercising. :heart:

It is great to see all of you checking in! Win or lose we are in this together. :drinker: We will celebrate together, or cry together, but we will be together! In the end we win no matter what because we rock like that!
  • notredame2011
    Options
    YAY!!! Hi everyone,

So it's already Monday for me :) Weigh in time!
    CW - 63kg, loss of 1kg, or 2.2lbs. I am actually really happy with that because I haven't been the best over the past week!
    Good luck to the rest of you!

WE CAN DO THIS!
  • AngelsKisses75
    Options
    Rockin weight loss already!! AWESOME!!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    this week's loss 2.8 lbs =)

5/23 = 234.2
    5/30 = 233.8