Ladies who are 5,2 what size will i wear give me an idea never been below 2x or 3x..

Options
What size are you at 145 to 150.. still trying to figure out sizes since iv never been below a 2x 3x.. thank you..

Replies

• oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I think your previous thread on this topic has proven that the sizes people wear at different weights can be very different. Your skeletal structure and body composition will have a huge impact. What everyone says will be irrelevant to you. You'll just need to see what size you are when you get there!
  • marciaholland77
    marciaholland77 Posts: 85 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    What the previous poster says is true because we're all built differently. There is a website though we're you can put in your age, height and measurements. I have fun doing that.
    http://www.mybodygallery.com
  • jojorocksforeva
    jojorocksforeva Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    What is mybodygallery is it accurate.
  • eshnna
    eshnna Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    When I was 145 I was wearing a 6 (tight). Medium shirts (also tight). I am an apple shape (lots of belly and skinny arms and legs).
  • oh_happy_day
    Options
    What is mybodygallery is it accurate.

It's a collection of photos which people can submit to and they're organised by height and weight. It's to show the vast range of how people can look even if on paper they have the same basic indicators. I've had a look at mine, many of the women have a different body composition to me and I look leaner/wear smaller clothes size than most of them.

You've asked this question twice now. There is no relevance to you what clothing size anyone else wore at a particular weight. The other thread demonstrated that some people were wearing size 8 when other people were in size 16 at the same height and weight. My advice is to stop trying to predict and just focus on your own journey.
  • marciaholland77
    marciaholland77 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Go to mybodygallery.com and put in your current height and weight, then judge for yourself....
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    S-M I'd say. Really depends on measurements. Each person holds weight differently
  • DriRose
    DriRose Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and at 145-150 even at my highest weight of 160lbs I wore a size 10 in bottoms and I've always been a medium in shirts. Even now at 135 I'm still around size 8-9 but I do have a more hourglass figure so it pant size really does depend on how your weight it distributed
  • MaddyT122
    MaddyT122 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    DriRose wrote: »
    I'm 5'2 and at 145-150 even at my highest weight of 160lbs I wore a size 10 in bottoms and I've always been a medium in shirts. Even now at 135 I'm still around size 8-9 but I do have a more hourglass figure so it pant size really does depend on how your weight it distributed

I agree and like others have said, it depends on how you carry your weight. At 160, I am a size 10 so I am thinking at 150, I would be an 8. But that's me.

• amy102875
    amy102875 Posts: 38 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Didn't you ask this already? I'm 5'1ish and weigh 140. I'm wearing a snug 5/6 in jeans/pants now, medium tops.
  • ntinkham88
    ntinkham88 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Everyone's different! I'm fit, 5'2", weigh 134 (most muscle) and still struggle with fitting in my pants because of my squat booty! Lol but as far as shirt size, I'm small or extra small. The point is, clothes will always fit different people differently.
  • Cindy1300
    Cindy1300 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What size are you at 145 to 150.. still trying to figure out sizes since iv never been below a 2x 3x.. thank you..

• Cindy1300
    Cindy1300 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I think you might be a size 12 petite since your height is 5'2.
  • kiela64
    kiela64 Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    wow these are all low sizes! I'm 5'2" and I was a size 12 and a large in shirts when I was 150lbs (back in high school, haha, but I'm hoping to see that weight again soon enough!) but even then I had pretty big boobs. I also never liked the skin-tight look, and my mom moderated my clothing back then, so I'm not sure if I'll be the same size at that weight when I get there, we'll have to see!
  • oh_happy_day
    Options
    Cindy1300 wrote: »
    I think you might be a size 12 petite since your height is 5'2.
    kae612 wrote: »
    wow these are all low sizes! I'm 5'2" and I was a size 12 and a large in shirts when I was 150lbs (back in high school, haha, but I'm hoping to see that weight again soon enough!) but even then I had pretty big boobs. I also never liked the skin-tight look, and my mom moderated my clothing back then, so I'm not sure if I'll be the same size at that weight when I get there, we'll have to see!

For me the lower size is due to lean muscle mass. I'm still 165lbs and wear an 8. By the time I get to 145ish I'd be a 4-6.

It really depends on body composition, which is why none of our answers will be relevant to the OP.
  • 2bfit_2015
    2bfit_2015 Posts: 42 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I've been up and down the scales between 130-160lbs most of my life and always wore Xsmall/medium.
    I only climbed up to 230lbs after giving birth to my son and after that the sizes grew to xlarge/xxlarge.
    I am 170 now and medium is a good fit. All my large size clothing are falling and droopy on my. They no longer fit well even for lounging around cuz they are so baggy.

For reference I have an apple type body shape. What that means is that when I gain weight, I gain it everywhere but it's just not completely proportional Unfortunately because my stomach seems to grab on to good portion of the weight.. hope that helps.
  • amb3rj0y
    amb3rj0y Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am 5"1 and was a pant size 12-14 and a shirt size Men's Medium and Women's Large when I was in that weight range. I was in high school at the time and was very self conscious, so I probably could have pulled of a women's medium shirt size though.
  • magic71755
    magic71755 Posts: 3,799 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    143 5'2" Size 12petite pants and Large and Extra Large Blouses...just went shopping yesterday...painful experience. :'(

Cindy1300 called it for me, that's for sure.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!