Hi I am new to the message boards and almost to my goal

Options
Hello i have been using my fitness pal since discovering it in September. I started my weight loss on February 6, 2008. I was up to 258 lbs. and 44" waist, being 5'10" I was way too big. I was happy to discover this website to track calories in and calories out, as my doctor told me this was the only way to really lose weight. I did pretty good on my own but since finding my fitness pal I am almost there. My goal is to be 176, as of now I am 184 and 32" waist, 8 more to go and I have made it! This website is the greatest and it has helped me on the home stretch. Remember "Yes You Can" Calories In - Calories Out, walk 10,000 to 15,000 steps a day and you will see results. I set my daily calorie intake at 1,300 and it worked!! Thank you MyFitnessPal !!! Craig

Replies

• Sopholis
    Options
    Hello i have been using my fitness pal since discovering it in September. I started my weight loss on February 6, 2008. I was up to 258 lbs. and 44" waist, being 5'10" I was way too big. I was happy to discover this website to track calories in and calories out, as my doctor told me this was the only way to really lose weight. I did pretty good on my own but since finding my fitness pal I am almost there. My goal is to be 176, as of now I am 184 and 32" waist, 8 more to go and I have made it! This website is the greatest and it has helped me on the home stretch. Remember "Yes You Can" Calories In - Calories Out, walk 10,000 to 15,000 steps a day and you will see results. I set my daily calorie intake at 1,300 and it worked!! Thank you MyFitnessPal !!! Craig
  • jamik_hhp
    Options
    Hey Craig,

That is so awesome and congrates on getting toward your goal!! Can I ask you what you are doing besides this website?? Are you running or walking?? Things like that and how often??

Thanks and again Congrates!! :-)
  • heyjude78
    heyjude78 Posts: 160
    Options
    Good to have u on the boards! Congrats on your success =)