I'm looking for yogurt.

Options
Hey everyone, hopefully someone can help me... I've come to enjoy Yocrunch yogurt. Though, to be honest I don't need the mixins. So, I'm looking to find a yogurt as close to it as possible. Anyone know anything on the subject?

Replies

• RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    What other brands have you tried?
  • vcodeszer
    vcodeszer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried any.. I keep looking at the store and deciding to just get more yocrunch.. I tried looking it up, but couldn't find out what exactly it is.. I had hoped it was some sort of generic yogurt rebranded with mixins.. But if that's the case, I've had no luck finding it out.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Well what is it about the yogurt you enjoy? I only eat greek yogurt so I don't know if I can be much help.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Is yocrunch just yoplait with crunchy stuff in it? I like yoplait, chobani and Fage. Also enjoy greek yogurt more too
  • mwyvr
    mwyvr Posts: 1,883 Member
    Options
    Finding product info was... easy. Here's the Fruit Parfait:

http://www.yocrunch.com/products/yocrunch-flavors/strawberry-parfait-with-granola

Assuming all but their Greek version are the same - lower protein (only 2 or 3g per serving) than even "normal" yogurt and more sugar.

You might want to try some good Greek yogurt (15 - 20g protein per serving) and add your own crunch. I have muesli or granola on mine, just 1/4 cup usually. Delish.
  • vcodeszer
    vcodeszer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'll pick up some greek yogurt and check it out.
  • jocooper43016
    jocooper43016 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Go greek! I love love love Fage 0% Greek Yogurt... the cherry pomegranate is my absolute favorite!