New to the JJ Virgin Diet and here.

Options
Hi, I'm new to actually using this app. Aparently I logged in a year or so ago, so I started out with some weight loss. How awesome is that! I'm in cycle 1 of the virgin diet by JJ Virgin. This is huge for me as I love everything that I'm not allowed to have. After my daughter I maintained this unhealthy weight even after trying different diets, exercises, and switching to "healthier" options. I'm on day 9. When I weighed in on day 7 I had already lost 7lbs. I didn't realize it until I put my belt on and it slid 2 notches past my regular one. I'm excited, but drinking my "shakes" is becoming harder. I want real food, and sugar, and home baked goodness that comes in the fall. But I'm tired of this body, I have to change or it won't get healthier. Already so many uncomforts of being overweight are gone. The bloat, cramp, low-energy, and even the migraines have come way down. I'm in disbelief at the results, but that doesn't make it any easier. I'm here for accountability. I need to make some friends with the same lifestyle goals.

Replies