Aussie Mum of 1

Options
Hi Everyone! Not that new to MFP, have used it before to lose about 40kg (88lb) - then life got in the way, a two year IVF rollercoaster journey (1 beautiful, healthy bouncing baby girl born June 2014 yay!), post baby "stack on nearly all the weight again" phase, and here I am...back to the beginning again.
Determined to do it all over again, also looking to add friends who have been through or are going through similar weight loss so we can motivate, encourage and learn from each other.

I CAN DO THIS.

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You have the right attitude and that's a fantastic start :]
    Keep that positive outlook and you'll go far here, I promise you that.
    Wishing you the very best of luck - As you said yourself, you CAN do this.
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm an Aussie mum of three! You can do this!!!!
  • thermogem
    thermogem Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, we are similar! I'm from NSW and just had my beautiful baby boy after 2.5 years of trying. Before TTC I got down to goal weight using MFP but going off the pill caused major hormone issues, I was very down and not myself and then had a difficult, rare pregnancy (unsuccessful) which all caused me to put on 10 kilos by the time I fell pregnant with Bodhi. I've just started on MFP again to get me back to where I was :)
  • Astrokiss76
    Astrokiss76 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :) Thanks ladies for your lovely encouraging messages - watch this space, amazing things will happen