Hi Everyone :)

Options
Hello!

I am kind of new to MFP...I had an account several months ago, but left and regretted it right away. I didn't realize just how much of an impact being a part of this community had on my journey. So now I am back and would love to connect and get to know you. :)

Have a great day!

Replies

• JoySloan
    JoySloan Posts: 5
    Options
    Welcome back. I have just joined MFP in the last few days and have the newbie enthusiasm thing going on. So far, I love the site and am determined to stick with it.

I know that to be successful in anything one must be consistent. Hopefully this is the tool to keep me consistent. The hardest part is waiting to see any glimmer of progress. I am satisfying my hunger for results with feeling good about tracking my food intake and exercise.

I would love to hear more about your journey.

JoySloan
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Hi Leezieanne12
  • awynnjohnson
    Options
    welcome back
  • AntoinetteC
    AntoinetteC Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!! I am new to this site and i really love it. I need and i am going to stay focused to lose my weight. We can be there for each other for this journey. Please add me as your friend.

Antoinette
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :)
  • Countrymade
    Countrymade Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. There are so many members on here that are supportive and encouraging as well as motivates each other. I am on my second week with MFP. I am totally loving it. I am always looking for more friends on here if you would like to add me.
  • amarie35
    amarie35 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome back! If you are looking for extra support, add me as a friend. I've been a member since January & I LOVE it as much today as I did then.

Good luck in your weight loss journey!
  • BuffieLuvsFerrets
    Options
    Welcome back. Im new here, been here only 6 days. Feel free to add me!
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • brittanydittman
    Options
    Welcome back :D i just joined a few weeks ago and am glad i did! The support is awesome and very helpful. Feel free to send me a friend request if your looking for a support buddy :flowerforyou: