I have returned! 100 lb journey

Options
Hello everyone! I am on a journey to lose 100 lbs that I have gained since high school. My best weight loss method has always been eating healthier and walking/jogging/running. To get back into my routine, I am working with the Couch to 5k app! I'm looking for more inspiration out of the MFP community and would also like to support you guys in your weight loss journey! Please feel free to add me as your friend! Thanks!

SW: 272.4
CW: 265.4
UGW: 172.4

53950857.png

Replies

• nikki_hayter
    nikki_hayter Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey! Add me if you'd like. SW 280 CW 200 GW 160. I'm doing C25K right now too. :)
  • kahuku
    kahuku Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    C25K is an awesome plan. I'd love to follow through your journey.
  • ambitiousdelight
    ambitiousdelight Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    @nikki_hayter That's awesome! Where are you on C25k right now?

@kahuku Thank you for the add!
  • xBijinx
    xBijinx Posts: 49 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    So this C25k sounds like a good idea. I have 100 to lose as well and for two years now I said my goal was to be able to (comfortably) run. I've never been a runner (ever ever ever!) so it's something I want to make happen
  • Lulu408
    Lulu408 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I started august 10th and I'm down 14lbs. All I do is walk and ride the bike, of course at a gym. And eating healthy/watch how much I eat and watching calories. Looking for motivating people to keep me going on my journey!
  • FitHealthyBKY
    FitHealthyBKY Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey there... ~waves~
    I've got over 100 to drop and always happy to have friends and motivators (sent you a request)
    I'm focusing on mini goals and also getting a little more active by walking in the first instance!
    You've got this!
  • Smallerjojo2015
    Smallerjojo2015 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi biggest key to losing a lot of weight is never look at it as 100 lbs set small goals
    My I very near my next goal of 90lbs the goal after is 100lbs ect
    I started in January this year
    I was 302 lbs
    I have lost 89 lbs
    I am now 213 lbs
    I don't really have a goal weight I will keep going to I am happy with my weight
    Feel free to add me as a friend
    otsk5zp2l6uy.jpg

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Wishing you the very best of luck, go get it! :]
  • nikki_hayter
    nikki_hayter Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    @ambitiousdelight I just restarted. I'll be doing W3 D1 tomorrow. I got to week 6 last time but have never done an actual 5k race. I'm going to be ready for the Color Run 2016!
  • liamsmomma89
    liamsmomma89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
    Starting: 325
    Current: 316
    Goal: 180

I am looking for support. I have just changed my eating habits and starting walking 2 miles a day with my son in the stroller. I am 26 btw.
  • reddeedee
    reddeedee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can add me, 100 to lose. Just started walking, but one day I want to do the couch to 10k.