Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

temptation in training class today

watch48win
watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
edited September 18 in Health and Weight Loss
I really hate when they have training classes at work. They bring in water, juice and coffee to us in the mornings, and in the afternoon they bring in the water, juice & soft drinks, but they also bring in these Otis Spunkmeyer (sp?) cookies. Thank goodness I remembered this and grabbed a 100 cal snack pack.

I was proud of myself and was not even tempted to eat one.

I thought it was funny because the girl sitting across from me was also eating the 100 cal snack packs but she also grabbed a couple of cookies which she wrapped in a napkin. 1/2 hr after she wrapped those cookies up the napkin was soaked with grease.........kinda of grosses me out thinking that in the past I would not have had a problem scarfing down a couple of those huge cookies and putting that grease in m body!:bigsmile:

Replies

• watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    I really hate when they have training classes at work. They bring in water, juice and coffee to us in the mornings, and in the afternoon they bring in the water, juice & soft drinks, but they also bring in these Otis Spunkmeyer (sp?) cookies. Thank goodness I remembered this and grabbed a 100 cal snack pack.

I was proud of myself and was not even tempted to eat one.

I thought it was funny because the girl sitting across from me was also eating the 100 cal snack packs but she also grabbed a couple of cookies which she wrapped in a napkin. 1/2 hr after she wrapped those cookies up the napkin was soaked with grease.........kinda of grosses me out thinking that in the past I would not have had a problem scarfing down a couple of those huge cookies and putting that grease in m body!:bigsmile:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Good job. Those can be tough sometimes. I know we had raviolis at work today and I was sorely tempted by them.

Keep it up.
    :drinker:
  • Excellent Job at remembering to take a snack pack with you and
    giving into temptation of those dern cookies:laugh:
    You did Great!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • annathelu
    annathelu Posts: 127 Member
    That's impressive. At my work, it seems like there's a constant flow of cookies, cakes, chips, etc. I've done OK without giving in during the past couple of weeks. But, Friday, for whatever reason, we're having a chili cookoff luncheon.

My thinking is if I don't bring anything, then I won't eat anything. Let's hope I can survive and just eat a salad or some such.
This discussion has been closed.