Trying to get back on track, support and friends welcome :-)

Options
Hiya, started my journey a week ago need to oose around 2 stone which I have piled on over the past 2 years.

Im 27 a mum to a five year old little girl and planning a wedding for 2017 :smiley:

I want to be a good role model for my daughter and a happier person at this weight im just not happy

Feel free to add me as a friend xx

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the wedding! :]
    You'll make a fantastic bride with or without the weight loss but it's amazing to see you wanting make such positive changes to your lifestyle. I hope you find MFP useful (I definitely have!). Best of luck!
  • kirstyk05
    kirstyk05 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the wedding! :]
    You'll make a fantastic bride with or without the weight loss but it's amazing to see you wanting make such positive changes to your lifestyle. I hope you find MFP useful (I definitely have!). Best of luck!

Thank you! Im logging absolutely everything at the moment apart from exercise when with my pt. Hoping to loose 2lbs per week :smile: xx
  • blondie1594
    blondie1594 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like! I'm a bit older than you - 43 ~ but I've always had good results with a big network of positive friends who can not only support, inspire, and motivate me...but also hold me accountable! That's why my food diary is public!!! Glad to meet you!