Are you 5'7 Curvey Shape 295lbs

Options
Im 5'7 195 pounds, looking to lose 40lbs. I absolutely love ny curves, but not with all the extra fat. I like a little "junk in my trunk" so for that reason, I don't want to get too small. Looking for friends with a similar goal or people to just help push me and lend advise. I just got back on track with my weight lose yesterday after a couple failed attempts to stay consistent. I really have my head in the game now and would like people to do tjis with....
P.S....I dont know why I feek like Im putting an ad on a dating site or something. ..but whatever :D

Replies

• Mrsdaddymoe
    Mrsdaddymoe Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Also, I would love to see some before and after pictures or women around the same height as me to keep me motivated. ..not sure if its possible to post pics in a thread
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    It's not about getting small - no one would encourage that here :]
    It's simply about being healthy and happy. Best of luck!
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7. Started at ~285, now maintaining around 145. Once you get to a healthy weight, work on fitness. Find exercise you like to do. If you want befores and afters, my success story with pics is linked in my profile.
  • katsmo
    katsmo Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8". My highest weight was 193. I'm down to about 159 now. My diary is open and honest. Feel free to friend me.