any New Englanders looking to do a tough mudder, june 2016??????

Options
I am officially at the half way point of my weight lose journey , my hard work and attempts to be healthier, happier, and more fit are paying off. I've always wanted to do a Tough Mudder but haven't been in shape the past few years. Now after only 6 months of eating clean and working out i have dropped some weight, increased my stamina, and feel like it's time to prove to myself I can do anything. It's 10 months away and I have not registered yet but i am dead set on doing the 2016 June 18 or 19 New England Tough Mudder it will be in Vermont (i'm in Boston about 2 hours from me) NOW.. the question is do I join a team or start my own???? Seeing if anyone would be interested in joining a group.. A bunch of strangers working together to complete an obstacle course designed to test physical strength and mental grit????? Anyone interested...

Replies

• MarvelGrrl
    MarvelGrrl Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you. I think it would be great to have something to be working towards and training for vs just straight up weight loss :smile: I'm from New Hampshire by the way and new to MFP
  • dtwellin
    dtwellin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The idea of it sounds really fun to me also (I'm from Portland, Maine). Please keep me in the loop if you do end up organizing this!
  • your_pal_crusher
    your_pal_crusher Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    This sounds like fun. I'm in MA, just south of NH. Please keep me in the loop too.
  • meric0se
    meric0se Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!!! Tough Mudder is a lot of fun. Count me in!