Looking for support

Options
Once again trying to diet and excercis. I have a goal of losing 25lbs. I know that doesn't seem like it should be a difficult task, but that would be 10lbs below my platue I've not managed to get past for the last few years.Looking for support and people to keep my *kitten* in line!

Replies

• janeraborges
    janeraborges Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What type of work outs are you doing right now?
  • Ewelker21
    Ewelker21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started getting back into it within the last few days, so I have been baby stepping it. I generally do mostly cardio. I'm a little intimidated by weight training at the gym.
  • zoe0401
    zoe0401 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain.. I need help getting my butt in line.
    I have chronic asthma so cardio is difficult. Weight training is scary but I recommend having someone in the gym as maybe a training to just do a few sessions with so the weights dont seem so scary. :) I have and I prefer weight to build strength and work fat.

We can do this!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Ewelker21 wrote: »
    I just started getting back into it within the last few days, so I have been baby stepping it. I generally do mostly cardio. I'm a little intimidated by weight training at the gym.

Don't be afraid of the weights :]
    I was a little weary of them at first too but since started incorporating weight training alongside my cardio, my body has thanked me for it! It also really helps with the fat burning process. As you're a member of a gym, seek out a member of staff and ask for some advice on how to use the weights and what ones you should be using. A qualified instructor will talk you through it and help you come up with a routine!
  • janeraborges
    janeraborges Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Look into 21 day fix if u are new to weights. It really makes a huge difference when u lift and build muscle.