I'm on the right path... and I'm not stopping

Options
So at the beginning of my journey this time I took my weight down and for the first time I measured my body... Chest waist, hips, legs.. I was started to get a little bummed because I felt like I was doing everything right... But not seeing the number change in the scale like i thought should be.. Then I started to realize that my tank tops felt a little loose.. Then my pants/ shorts. And then my bra didn't fit.. Thought it just got stretched out in washer.. Another few days passed and none of my bras would stay in place.. So I went and bought a couple bras.. I've been a 38 c for years!!! Bought them... Way to big.. I thought wow I guess I am losing a little... Went and bought 36c..um guess what that are still to big.. So it made me want to check the numbers other that what the scale says... I'm down 2 bra sizes, and went from a 16/17/18 pants to the 11/12/13 size..!!! My yoga pants are all falling off and have a super saggy butt... All this with only kidding 14lbs.. I'm trading my fat weight for muscle weight and I'm okay with that!!!!

Replies

• Crackertime
    Crackertime Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Measuring is the way to go. The scale moves around, especially as a women.
  • Serenajeans
    Serenajeans Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss!
  • tmove2015
    tmove2015 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Yes! NSV!
  • Init_to_winit
    Init_to_winit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    So true! You're exactly right, would you rather lose weight or fat? Scale hasn't moved much for me, but my clothes are looser, my skin is brighter, my energy is up, and I'm seeing definition in my arms and legs, rather see that then just numbers on a scale go down! Keep up the amazing work you!
  • dverano
    dverano Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I hope that clean eating and weights do it for me as well. So inspiring...

• RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    How wonderful :mrgreen: Keep doing what is working for you. :):)

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!