Anyone else use Freeletics workouts?

Options
just wondering as I use them 4 times a week. Was wondering. If anyone else had an accurate number of calories they burn per session and how they work for you? :)

Replies

• Yoyo_Fitness
    Yoyo_Fitness Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    hi! just started using it and I am loving it, although I still feel super unfit to do all these workouts! hard to measure the exact calorie burn... just use my Apple Watch to measure it but I am quite sure it burns more than it says! I like it coz it pushes your limit!
  • frdrkjpsn
    frdrkjpsn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Freeletics for about 8 months and really like it. I was also interested in finding out calorie consumption of the different workouts. But all the research i've done suggests that there is no reasonable way of telling for a given individual at a given time. Consensus seem to be that it burns a lot though :)
  • Yoyo_Fitness
    Options
    frdrkjpsn wrote: »
    I've been doing Freeletics for about 8 months and really like it. I was also interested in finding out calorie consumption of the different workouts. But all the research i've done suggests that there is no reasonable way of telling for a given individual at a given time. Consensus seem to be that it burns a lot though :)

8 months is a long time, how do you feel? what's your favourite workouts? yes I've reached the same conclusion as well, I just measure my body fat every week with SkulptAim and that's how I track my progress!
  • frdrkjpsn
    frdrkjpsn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I feel pretty good. I'm in better shape than I've been since my teens. I've had a few breaks from it so it's not 8 months continuously. Combined with a bit of running I feel it's pretty much the optimal health regimen.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I've never even heard of it. I'm off to google!
  • Yoyo_Fitness
    Options
    I've never even heard of it. I'm off to google!

Just download the app and get started :)
  • Clueless_in_MN
    Clueless_in_MN Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just started, did my first workout yesterday and super excited! :) Hard to find communal support for this one though! lol
  • jerryrodriguezh
    jerryrodriguezh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if there is a way to connect Freeletics with MyFitnesspal?
    I've just started with both
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    it cost 9.25 a month for just a training coach and about $14 for a coach and nutrition. which many be ok for some price wise.dont know why its called FREEletics as nothing is free lol