Still looking for Friends :(

Options
I'm in it for the big win!!! I have about 50-60lbs to lose!! I'm looking for all types of friends!!! Fit friends, friends that are new to this, people that need or are motivational, Im finding this so much more easier and lots more fun with friends.. don't be shy and add me!!!

Replies

• blondie1594
    blondie1594 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me! My diary is public, and I have worked hard to find a meal plan that keeps me satisfied yet on the road to weight loss and fitness success! We can do this together!!!
  • gymth0ttie
    gymth0ttie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am so impressed with people who have weight loss goals like your story! You are going to do awesome!!
  • prettyinnature
    prettyinnature Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow mama! I too am looking for friends. I still super new and im not sure how to add people yet, but you can feel free to add me
  • phat072015
    phat072015 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    me too! add me!
  • phat072015
    phat072015 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I do not know how to add and all that either!
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can never have too much support. Feel free to add me!
  • ruhr0h1
    ruhr0h1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, feel free to add me! Look forward to going on this journey together!
  • MamaGemini123
    MamaGemini123 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • lovemygirls55
    lovemygirls55 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Id love to add you....we seem to have common goals and im trying to lose 70 as well....but I have no clue how to add friends :(
  • reddeedee
    reddeedee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Still new at this too. 8 days in with 100 to lose. You are right, the support seems to helps. Feel free to add me!
  • CRKennedy82
    CRKennedy82 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Not new to working out just new to dieting like I'm supposed too lol. Feel free to add me
  • Plump2FitPanaQT
    Plump2FitPanaQT Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I'm always looking for support & motivation w/100+ to lose I can use as much as possible. Feel free to add me!! :smiley:
  • MistyJB720
    MistyJB720 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • Delhines58
    Delhines58 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Pls add me as a friend.
  • HeatherCarnes76
    HeatherCarnes76 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I sent you an add. I am wanting to lose around 50-60 more pounds too!
  • Graymanstole
    Graymanstole Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friend request. I'm on here every day and am always looking for others who are on often as well. I can, occasionally, say something funny in between all the weird stuff.