Just signed up

Options
Hello everyone. I am an elementary teacher and I'm tired of being too tired or sluggish to keep up with my students. I have been trying to decide to do something about my weight for years and I have had enough. I don't have friends on here to help me stay motivated, but I really want to do this. Anyone inaterested in working together to lose a LOT of weight with me? Send me a message. We can keep one another motivated. Thank you,
Aisha :wink:

Replies

• Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Hi there. It's great that you've decided to use this website. It should help you out a lot with losing weight. Can we do it? Yes we can!
  • cabbiegabby
    Options
    hello,
    I'm semi-new to this website. I've been on it a few weeks, but I have a hard time staying motivated. If you'd like you can add me as a friend and we can do our best to keep each other motivated to reach our goals.

I started out at 223 and I'm down to 210 at the moment. My goal is to lose from 40 to 60 pounds. I have a hard time sticking to a work out and diet schedule for myself, but I'm trying. I know I need to be more strict with myself. My problem is what I eat and how I portion my food. I'm also trying to keep myself motivated to go to the gym 3 to 5 times a week, but like I said I'm trying. I need to start doing.

But like I said add me if you would like and we can do our best to motivate and keep each other on track :)
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Welcome.....This really can work for you.....if you really want it ; )
  • shari_turpen
    Options
    Welcome.
  • ssbustamante
    Options
    Hi! I'm recently new here myself :) I love MFP because not only does it promote healthy weight loss, it actually helped me to really lose weight. I've been on and off diets, tried several techniques that didn't actually work. The motivation that everyone else gives here plus the wealth of information is amazing. I have seen myself eating better, being excited to exercise AND actually see results. It's amazing. I hope it will be the same for you :) Feel free to add me and we'll lose weight together :)
  • Aisha46517
    Options
    Aww thanks everyone for the support. It feels good to know that there are people who understand the struggle of losing weight and want to help. Starting at 284 and want to lose about 100lbs at least is going to be a long journey. I need all the help I can get! Thanks again.