Anyone willing to adopt a noob?

Options
Hi everyone,

I recently started using MFP again and my problem is i can't stick with it for a long time. I log my daily activities and then seem to stop all of a sudden. I've gained weight since i started working, yes its a desk job. I usually get off from work late but i still manage to go to gym atleast 3 times a week and run twice a week (atleast thats my plan).

I just cant

Replies

• ameenyousuf
    ameenyousuf Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Cont..

I just can't seem to stick with this schedule. Any i started logging again since the past two days now. Hoping to keep logging in the near future. I weight 73kgs, am 5'5" tall and wish to lose atleast 8 kgs amd reach 65kg (borderline bmi).

Any mentors or friends here to keep me motivated?

BR,
    Ameen
  • JeffBrown3
    JeffBrown3 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me if you want... I enjoy responding to posts of my friends. It helps to keep me motivated. Good luck!!
  • marybeth062
    marybeth062 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me too. I've had the same problem with being consistent, but adding friends has helped motivate me. I'm determined to reach my goal, how about you?
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi :]
    I too have a desk job and I work full time but I have dropped 30 pounds and counting - so you CAN do this, I promise. Keep tracking your food (weigh your food if possible) and keep logging in. MFP has been vital for keeping me on track, I hope it'll be useful for you too. Best of luck and keep at it.
  • Chasity6
    Chasity6 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me if you like. :) I used to be the same as you I would log for a day or two then quit. But this time around I have found it very helpful to come to the boards daily they give me inspiration to keep up. I still have a long way to go but take it one step at a time. You got this.