30 days in & hoping for more results

Options
I am doing about 1000 to 1200 calories a day, walking a mile each day.
I am down about 10 pounds but don't seem to see any loss the past week.
Makes me feel like I am failing. I can't do much more exercise due to Fibromyaliga & chronic pain. Anyone have any tips to help me get the weight off? I feel stuck..

Replies

• jb32hss
    jb32hss Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm coming up to 30 days and have only seen results in the last few days. Ive finally lost 4lbs and 2 inches from my waist. Are you measuring also? I'm not using the scales much as it doesn't help moral if your gaining muscle
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Weight loss isn't linear. There's going to be days, weeks, months you lose nothing at all, and some that appears to have a gain (which really isn't a gain, it's just temporary water retention).

Have some patience.

Also, you should be eating more than 1000 calories. You should be NETTING 1200 calories (as in after you eat back exercise calories, the net should be 1200.)

Trust the process and give it time. Rome wasn't built in a day.
  • DebFromFortWorth
    DebFromFortWorth Posts: 18 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Thanks, I guess I just want to see something different in my body sooner.. I am eating as much as I can as I am not that hungry. I am not measuring myself, just weighing in too much I think,Decided to only weigh once a week & not everyday now..
  • francescataylor94
    francescataylor94 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey I am close to 30 days in Also if any of you would like to add me and we can all support eachother that would be great :) also just keep going I've been fortunate to be seeing results very quickly but I'm also working my *kitten* off :)
  • OsricTheKnight
    OsricTheKnight Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend using a chart like the free ones at trendweight.com to focus on your trend and not on your scale weight.

You'll never be "stuck" again, any data point over the line will be obvious to you as a direct result of a recent binge.

4w.png

Osric
  • DebFromFortWorth
    DebFromFortWorth Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend using a chart like the free ones at trendweight.com to focus on your trend and not on your scale weight.

You'll never be "stuck" again, any data point over the line will be obvious to you as a direct result of a recent binge.

4w.png

Osric

Thanks! I am staying away from the scale now, just 1 time a week... :)