Need a Friend (NO GHOST WRITERS!)

Options
polkadottedbunny
polkadottedbunny Posts: 3 Member
edited September 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I believe that with this process you need all the support and encouragement you can get.
I know that I need friends who will let me know they're there, and help me believe in myself because once you stop believing in yourself, all your dreams and hopes are over. So that's not going to be me!
In the iconic words of Naruto Uzumaki - I don't quit and I don't back down!

Replies

• specialkron
    specialkron Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Heyo! I'd love to be your friend. :) I love anime, haven't gotten into Naruto yet but really need to! Especially since it's on Netflix no excuse ha. How much do you have to lose? I have 70 to go by January which is kinda crazy but, idk I guess it's my lofty goal!
  • polkadottedbunny
    Options
    I have 30 kg to lose, and I also want it done by January. That's even crazier! But oh well! I've gotta do it! PS you're absolutely right - you REALLY need to get into Naruto. Bit of a warning though - I never cry on anime, but Naruto turns me into the world's biggest crybaby so prepare yourself!
  • specialkron
    specialkron Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Oh mans yeah I'm not a cryer (crier?) either except for on Death Note when the... thing happened hah with a certain character whose name is also a letter hahah and that was only baby tears. So I accept the challenge haha